Skip to main content

Lisa Appreciation Thread

^Haaaaa, could you have picked a bitchier looking photo of Lisa?

Oh I forgot, she looks like that all the time. :shifty:

:kiss:

225263-0f0275c2-3a0f-11e4-aa15-01b032030c54.jpg

I feel DIRTY saying this... but I like Lisa a little bit now after she shat on Skype.

And her resting bitch face doesn't even look as bad as before... hahahha

Let's not forget she has PRISUS' blessing as a top four contender as well. Listen to her word.

I think Lisa appears to have forgiven David, and even said he was one of the HM's being real in there ...plus in the hotseat David even said he liked her eek lol
Lisa wasn't nominated this week(apart from the 2 points by Jason) . I thought she would have been nominated a lot but the HM's seem to think there were other people to worry about this week

I'd never heard of him before...I'm guessing that's why Lisa managed a strip club?
from wiki

John Houssam Ibrahim (born 25 August 1968 in Lebanon, Australia[1]), a Lebanese Australian, is a Kings Cross nightclub owner. Police allege Ibrahim is a "major organised-crime figure"[2] and was labelled as the "lifeblood of the drugs industry of Kings Cross" during the 1995 Wood royal commission however, Ibrahim strongly denies being involved in the drug trade and organised crime.[3]

Jaime Wright has her claws out for former bestie Lisa Clark unleashing on Twitter about new Big Brother
  • The Daily Telegraph
  • September 11, 2014 12:00AM

Big Brother Australia 2014: A storm is coming!
external

The decade-long friendship between former Sydney party girl Jaime Wright and burgeoning Big Brother starlet Lisa Clark has hit stormy waters with Wright letting fly on social media about the show.

Wright, who once had the dubious honour of being anointed the face of a Sydney beer, could barely suppress herself when she posted her views to Twitter following the program’s premiere on Monday night: “Just a bunch of wannabe try hard fame whores to me! What a brain numbing show BORING !!”

The outburst prompted friends of Clark to query whether the women’s friendship had collapsed after Clark was cast on the program, revealed exclusively by Confidential last month.

Clark’s 2014 Big Brother call-up has seen her profile elevated over that of Wright’s, a Sydney model who reinvented herself as a shoe designer.

Clark’s loyal friends yesterday said this looks to have created issues between the two B list celebrities, although with Clark now in lockdown in the Big Brother house it’s unlikely she is aware her former best mate is posting negative comments about her star vehicle.

As Clark emerges as a fashion-focused ex shopgirl turned fashion PA, sources have shed more light on her past.

The Penrith native and former girlfriend of Sydney nightclub impresario John Ibrahim who approached her when she was a 17-year-old schoolgirl.

533117-0c5a2050-38d8-11e4-8c2d-d7bb5a31a70d.jpg

Lisa Clark and Jaime Wright.

533145-fed7ca02-38b1-11e4-9209-b8d69e4f035f.jpg

Lisa Clark and Jaime Wright in happier times.

“She fell deeply in love with him,” an insider said.

The relationship — which others claim looked somewhat different from Ibrahim’s side — “she was known as Miss Weekday or something — ended when Ibrahim met a new 17-year-old schoolgirl.

That schoolgirl was Chelsea Mitchell from an exclusive eastern suburbs school who later moved in with Ibrahim at his Dover Heights mansion.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-new-big-brother/story-fni0cvc9-1227054533171

So is John Ibrahim the Jewish guy she was talking about that wanted her to convert? Or someone else?

Edit: Wiki says he was raised Muslim.

Last edited:
Something I don't like about Lisa is that she left her bf by packing up her stuff and moving out while he was out. What a horrible and cowardly way of breaking up with someone.

Like Katie, I don't think the public likes her much. Vote to save her more, just so we can get rid of the boring ones like Jake and Cat, and perhaps even Travis!

I really don't get all the hate for Lisa. She's just an honest person. And she's got sass. I really like that.

I'll be voting for Lisa this week like I did for Priya last week!

Lisa isn't limited to a simplified character like Skye and Travis.

Lisa is straight-up, honest and apologetic. While Cat and Jake are manipulative, sneaky... AND flying under the radar.

The same is with Aisha: giving us nothing but a half-assed showmance with Travis.

I'll give David some credit.

Back