Skip to main content

Lawson kisses Cat in dare

We don't know their relationship. It's a simple kiss.. I wouldn't of even think twice about it unless I was insecure or didn't trust him. It could be a big thing for her though but I guess he would know the boundaries... Or he doesn't give a shit about them.

I think the fact that she said she likes him would drive me crazy (and the satisfied look on her face after) but I don't think he knows that she's crushing so he probably thinks it was harmless.
I guess it depends on the relationship, hopefully he wouldn't have done anything if he knew his girlfriend would be hurt by it.

That kiss was so innocent and no passion or anything You could tell Lawson was just doing his dare/spin the bottle (guess we're still in grade school) and that was it.

I'm sure he wouldn't have done it he thought his girlfriend would be annoyed. It was a harmless, though stupid, game and I don't think it's anything to get worked up over. If it had been a private little moment, then yes. But not a silly game they were all playing.

Of course it was harmless, doesn't mean is GF won't feel bad about it especially after hearing Cat sayingthat she's into him.

It probably wouldn't bother me personally, kissing isn't a big deal especially if it's part of some sort of game.

But I'm guessing the people in the house with significant others probably had this discussion with them. The spin the bottle in the spa happens like every year without fail. And unfortunately, not taking part in it or declining if the bottle lands on you might make you unpopular in the eyes of the housemates and/or the viewers.

@Tahan do you remember the real Tahan smooching any of the guys last season even though the majority of them had a thing for her and they played truth or dare, spin the bottle and whatever else silly game Ch 9 threw their way?

@Tahan do you remember the real Tahan smooching any of the guys last season even though the majority of them had a thing for her and they played truth or dare, spin the bottle and whatever else silly game Ch 9 threw their way?
Didn't she kiss Tully?

When you saw that kiss, between Lawson and Cat, did you honestly think there was anything to it?

No tongue, barely any lock, it was over in a second.[DOUBLEPOST=1411312946][/DOUBLEPOST]Tully's girlfriend from last season would be laughing at her.

I would be very pissed off if my husband was participating in the game let alone kissed anyone. Divorce papers if my husband went on BB and kissed someone haha. Fuk that. But if it was a bf, depends how long and what type of relationship it was obviously.

It probably wouldn't bother me too much, it would just suck not being able to communicate about it and possibly having others question my relationship. But the kiss itself as part of a game wouldn't be a big deal. If it became an ongoing thing, well then I would object.

Who knows, maybe they agreed that a meaningless kiss would be ok, really we don't know anything about them/their relationship.

We're all fucking losers who post constantly on a Big Brother forum. Of course we'd all be jealous of this shit. However a lot of people are comfortable in relationships and would probably understand the situation. Feeling secure in a strong emotional bond.

Going into Big Brother is a bit like going backpacking for a year or something. If the relationship is really strong and the thing you want to be doing forever, like Mikk or Tahan last year, then okay. Otherwise, maybe break up before you go in, because maybe you just can't do either the relatioship or 'the journey' properly.

If you think you want to have the showmance card available to you, then have the chat before you go in.

Go Lawson! Hook in like a legend. Slut your way through the HMs. Be the wizard you were always meant to be.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Back