Skip to main content

Lawson kisses Cat in dare

Was it Cat, I don't remember..

But would you be angry at your other half if they kissed/pecked/barely kissed but still touched lips, even as a dare?

I kind of want to know how his gf is feeling right now...

personally? I would.

Edit to elaborate:

I wouldn't be in the spa in the first place. I guess different people put different values on things - but I think kissing is where the line is for me as to when feelings become clear.

I wouldn't.

Stupid move on his part.

Okay, unless if his gf was okay with the kissing dares and such.

I quick peck I probably wouldn't care. A full on pash and I would. If I was in a relationship with a housemate I'd like to think that relationship was more important then making some kiddies playing truth or dare happy.

No of course I wouldn't be angry. It lasted 1 second and they don't seem like they even like each other in that way anyway. It was just a dare.

I would.

I'd like to believe that my BF would just not participate in that kind of game or at least say "no" to kissing.

Cat did say that she liked Lawson. Funny, when you know that a few days ago, she would have had a go at Jake if it wasn't for Skye.

Last edited:
I think personally I would be angry, but because it was a peck I think I would give him that one chance and say it was okay...

But the fact that Cat likes him kinda makes things a bit weird also... If I knew a girl that was crushing on my boyfriend 'pecked' him in a dare; i'd go all crazy girl jealous

Yes definitely would bother me.

Especially since cat likes him...
Wasn't necessary at all, I'm not sure why Lawson did it...

I think personally I would be angry, but because it was a peck I think I would give him that one chance and say it was okay...

But the fact that Cat likes him kinda makes things a bit weird also... If I knew a girl that was crushing on my boyfriend 'pecked' him in a dare; i'd go all crazy girl jealous

Yeah, sure, it was just a peck but then hearing her say that she liked my boyfriend right after....

NO, it wouldn't work well with me.

Absolutely disgusting!!! So disappointed in Lawson. Showing his true colours. Minus all his points from the popularity tracker!!!

Oh come on, don't be so hard on Lawson. I don't even think he did it thinking "hell yeah, some action for me tonight". He was just having a good time and played the game (just like Dion). Honestly the Cat/Lawson kiss wasn't as good as the Katie/Ryan one. LOL

Not saying y'all letting Lawson off easy 'cause he's a guy, but...

#boyswillbeboysright?!

I'm surprised Lawson kissed her. And his partner has every right to be annoyed. Kissing is a deal breaker regardless of if it's a dare or not.

Back