Skip to main content

Last two sitting on the bench on Monday?

S

SoshiMECH

I think it might be Tim and Tully and Tully will go.

If it is Tully and Ed then Ed will go.

And if it is Tully and Caleb then Caleb will go.

I'm thinking BB might put Tully and Jade together to see if Drew cracks it lol
I think Tim and Ed will be safe, so if they are paired with someone the other will go
BB might also have Tim last two to add to the suspense for the HM's

Tim & Jade (Jade leaving)
Tim & Caleb (Caleb leaving)
Tim & Tully (Tully leaving)

Tim will be one of them, they will want to 'scare' him.

I want it to be Tully & Caleb & don't care who goes. (prefer a double eviction)

I'm predicting Tully and Jade .....
Or Tully and Tahan.

I think Tim will possibly be first to be saved as let's face it, we all know he's not going anywhere.

Tully and Jade
or
Tully and Tahan unfortunately.

I'm hoping the producers don't try to spook Tim, it won't work.

Tully and Jade (hopefully Tully going)
or Tully and Ed (either one can go!)

I don't think they'll mess around with Tim. I find it very hard to believe he's going, and they always stress it's in no particular order, so leaving Tim until the end won't really be a cliffhanger for the public.
It'll be interesting to hear the public's response to each housemate, and how each of them react to it.

The most likely one is Tully and Jade..... with Tully's name being called..... before she launches herself on Jade tearing her eyeballs out and howling with tears screaming at her not to touch Drew.... HE'S MINE... I TELL YOU.. MINE !!!! I'd pay to see that !!

Tully and Jade (hopefully Tully going)
or Tully and Ed (either one can go!)

I don't think they'll mess around with Tim. I find it very hard to believe he's going, and they always stress it's in no particular order, so leaving Tim until the end won't really be a cliffhanger for the public.
It'll be interesting to hear the public's response to each housemate, and how each of them react to it.

Now thats the bit I am looking forward to and I am sure the housemates wait with baited breath to hear the reactions. Goes without saying that Tully will be deafened by the boos... bUT I really really really want to see Ed booed off the bench !!!!! What a mind fuck that would be for Mr. Perfect. He would have to know its down to the Jade thing.. but would he know why !! LOL. Either the public would be pissed off at him for NOT telling her to go away.... or pissed off at him for not pursuing her. Would be very interesting to see which way he changed his behavior if he got a negative reaction.

Can't remember if Sonya only talks to the ones up for eviction or the others too. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she said hi to Drew and he got an earful of sudden boos. Its the messing with their minds moments that are the best LOL

I think Tim will possibly be first to be saved as let's face it, we all know he's not going anywhere.

I'm hoping the producers don't try to spook Tim, it won't work.

We know Tim isn't going home. Tim knows he isn't going home. But the other housemates don't. They will play with their minds as much as possible I reckon, just like last week when Jasmine and Mikkayla were the last two but Jasmine went home.

Imagine if the last two ended up being Ed and Jade and Ed went?

The producers always arrange the last two for suspense for the crowd, not for mindfucking the HMs (in fact, in general, I don't think they fuck with the HMs enough, but that's a different thread).

So, yes, if they were messing with the HMs, you might see Tim on the bench at the end, but they won't. They know the public voting, they know there's no suspense (for the public) in Tim on the bench, so it will be two people calculated for drama.

Likely pairings based on who's going (first name is going, second name is the "suspenseful" pairing):

Tully & Jade
Jade & Ed
Ed & Jade
Caleb & Ed
Tahan & Jade
Tim & Tully

So, to my thinking, once we see the final pair, if you see Tim, Tahan or Caleb, they are going.

Tim and Tully seems like the logical choice (assuming Tully is going), but as others have touched on, the suspense would be gone as it would be obvious who would be going out of those two.

When Jasmin got evicted, Sonia asked her who she thought would win, and Jaz said "Caleb!" She looked out over the audience for their support, but to her surprise, all she got back was cricket noises. That surprised me too. I thought Caleb, the nice guy firey, was a good chance also, but the total lack of support in the audience last Monday tells me it will be Caleb gone this Monday.

The producers might want to pair Caleb with Tully for the emotional response, but I'm not so sure. They want to keep Tully on for the war with Tim, so they don't think the public will buy a possible Tully eviction. They'll probably pair up Caleb with Tahan. She has a high probability of going as well, so she would make a plausible choice for the producers.

But it won't be Tim or Tully in the last two.

Tim and Caleb will be last. They'll save Tully either 1st or 4th.
I think it will play out in a similar way. If Tully is safe and I do believe she will be, she'll get saved first and the house and crowd will be "shocked." I don't want them to try to Jedi Tim by leaving him until last. So I think they'll have Caleb and Ed as the last two. Especially when everyone in the house is under the impression that "the boys are safe."

Back