Skip to main content

Juicy dirt on David

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't attacking you nor was my post anything about you. Sorry you felt you had to defend yourself to me. Not my intention. I feel bad for the guy it happened to but that was over a decade ago. I'm hoping they both have learned and healed from it.

No prob.

We're obviously big into the creative interpretation on this forum. If someone doesn't say anything to defend the claim then it automatically means that they did it.

So just to make it clear and set the record straight – the incidents you refer to may have happened but David wasn’t involved – directly or indirectly. I appreciate your friend may have directed the blame at David but there was no truth to it at the time and there isn’t any truth to it now.

If your friend is still wearing some scars from the incidents you describe they should probably talk to someone about it and you can probably help them to do this. I can’t imagine getting on a forum and venting about it is helping them.

I'd stand up for him too if he was my brother.

I got a 3 - Equally heterosexual and homosexual.... Ladies come at me @Trala

Get ready baby!

Time to strip you naked, dip you in honey and roll you in my morning muesli and eat you for breakfast!

I'M IN BABY!!!!!!!

Though I have to warn you, we are going to fight to be top ;)

Get ready baby!

Time to strip you naked, dip you in honey and roll you in my morning muesli and eat you for breakfast!

I'M IN BABY!!!!!!!

Though I have to warn you, we are going to fight to be top ;)
magic-mike-matt-bomer-animated-gif.gif

I will have you know, If I could gif, I would find something doubly erotic that involves a woman on top. In fact it would be SO sexy even the owner of this site himself would be playing with a lady garden and hanging up the garden hose!

I think this thread has come to a natural conclusion with two sides of the stories being put forward and no benefit to any speculation continuing here when we don't know the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back