Skip to main content

Juicy dirt on David

Status
Not open for further replies.

saundo74

So I heard from a very reliable source today, that back in high school David was a massive homophobe!!!

He outed a friend of my sisters in front of the whole school and painted the word "faggot" on his parents house in big red letters.

This friend was also a ballroom dancer and David made a video saying that all male ballroom dancers are gay and uploaded it along with my sisters friend's photo.

Even though this happened a few years ago, my sisters friend came into work shaking and very upset after he saw him on a Big a Brother. All the bad memories and torment came flooding back!!

He may have changed his ways by now but it will be interesting to see how he interacts with Jason as he gets more comfortable in the house!!!

Does David live around Redfern or works around Redfern, because I think I seen him around there. Either that or there someone who likes like him

Oh my, well he's 30 now and HS was a long ways away for him so hopefully he grew up and changed his ways.

Well, I got 6 according to the online test I just did. "Exclusively homosexual", apparently.

Sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back