Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Okay. I am making fried chicken, chips, and creamy cheesy bechamel and gravy for drowning the chips and dunking the chicken. And I think I'll try up some bacon too.

Anything else? Maybe some chilli sauce in the bechamel?

Just yesterday I did the butter (not marj) and sugar thing! Not on it's own I might add, but for cake.

But eating butter and sugar by itself? I think that is peculiar. And ugly. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY.

Well anyone who ever baked or watched someone bake and licked the spoon is ugly to you. In which case, I am happy to be UGLY, UGLY, UGLY to you

Well anyone who ever baked or watched someone bake and licked the spoon is ugly to you. In which case, I am happy to be UGLY, UGLY, UGLY to you

Difference between licking a spoon and having it for a meal. And i said that the butter and sugar mixed together was ugly, not the person eating it.

Does licking the beaters count?

Difference between licking a spoon and having it for a meal. And i said that the butter and sugar mixed together was ugly, not the person eating it.

No, you didn't. and no one is ugly. Unique maybe. Ugly no.

Back