Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I've been told they're dreadful.[DOUBLEPOST=1521288671][/DOUBLEPOST]
My favourite Pringles are the ordinary plain ones.
I read about them. I almost bought some today but then I didn‘t.

They seem to say they are not fried (non-frito or something). Is that good? Are twisties fried?

got a decent amount of easter eggs this year, which is weird because my family usually doesn't pay that much attention to it.

What are your worst bad eating things.....habits is too strong, I do my weird stuff occasionally....

Such as, whipping up meringue and eating it for dinner (right now, not often, but I love a bowl of fluffy raw meringue)
Eating jars of peanut butter by the spoonful.
Eating canned condensed milk.....my brother and I used to get one for Christmas,
Eating the crystals from jelly packs

I wonder what these are like.
31252910_1872607726105841_6734084601932150836_n.jpg

Oh. I'd forgotten about those sorts of crisps. I used to serve them up with beers at a seaside pub in England to finance gap year travels. Walkers was the brand...unbelievable array of flavours ... i see they've given sausage flavour the heave-ho tho. Good job too. It was Gross! Dunno about prawn cocktail ...doesn't sound very appetising :vomit: ... makes me think of limp lettuce and cocktail sauce that has formed a skin because its been sitting in a refrigerated buffet cabinet at the zoo cafeteria for too long.

What about "1950s Coronation Chicken" instead ? :p

Now I'm soooo reminded of the more recent PRET parsnip, carrot and beetroot crisps which are totally yum ....Aussies were still inhaling salt'n'vinegar, BBQ & chicken at the time Brits began scoffing coloured crisps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back