Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I tried it. It was like a cup of soft serve ice cream. Almost impossible to drink (could have been cos the weather was cold)

Oh no, that's what I fear. In the US I had something called a Frosty and it was a thickshake sift serve hybrid that I didn't know whether to eat or drink and I didn't like it! This sounds similar... maybe in summer.

I quite liked the Four And Twenty Vegemite pies.
The BBQ Burger one was ordinary, and the Chicken Parmy wasn't bad but there were no pieces of actual chicken, it was like s bolognese sauce pie.

Oh thanks for the reviews, I need to buy them all regardless, I'm most excited for the vegemite though!

Meat Pie flavoured Pringles. Truly, truly disgusting. I only ate one & feel I need compensation.

I only eat the original ones. Not a huge fan to begin with.

I like the originals and the cheese ones they don't make anymore. Not a fan of any of the new flavours they keep trying. They still do a tortilla cheese one but it's not the same.

I like the originals and the cheese ones they don't make anymore. Not a fan of any of the new flavours they keep trying. They still do a tortilla cheese one but it's not the same.
Every can I buy seems to be shattered. Not many entire chips in there. My favourite chips are Smiths. Back in the day they had a very different taste which was excellent and when I lived in England briefly in the 70s, each packet had a sachet of salt for you to use according to your own taste.

Every can I buy seems to be shattered. Not many entire chips in there. My favourite chips are Smiths. Back in the day they had a very different taste which was excellent and when I lived in England briefly in the 70s, each packet had a sachet of salt for you to use according to your own taste.

Yes, I get a lot of shattered ones too.
Smiths make the best salt & vinegar crinkle cut chips. Chips need crunch, and the thins type lack the texture.

Yes, I get a lot of shattered ones too.
Smiths make the best salt & vinegar crinkle cut chips. Chips need crunch, and the thins type lack the texture.
I hate those hideous thin ones that are like very dry, fragile skin. Weird. Yes, crunch and substance.

Back