Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Blasphemy!

Turkish Delight is my favourite choccy bar. It's got the perfect amount of sugar in it. It's not too sweet or bland; it's just right. :)

It breaks my heart to read that so many are going to waste. :frown:

gross_gif-gif-1.gif

It isn't that bad.

I wasn't referring to the turkish delight.

Oh.

Blasphemy!

Turkish Delight is my favourite choccy bar. It's got the perfect amount of sugar in it. It's not too sweet or bland; it's just right. :)

It breaks my heart to read that so many are going to waste. :frown:

I repeat;
gross_gif-gif-1.gif

Well don't despair, not all end up in the bin and often go to a good home. You should arrange Turkish delight rescue program.

I don't like chocolate covered turkish delight ... but the real stuff ... YUMMMMM :)

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's more that taste, however I am very fussy with food textures in general so I'm sure it comes into play. I've never dared try it in any other form to gauge the flavour.
I'm picky with textures too, and Turkish delight falls just short of being icky for me, but the best tasting stuff I've had tastes like roses smell.

(After popping onto the General Off topic I'm feeling very superficial right now.) However, the taste of roses is oddly sexy in a feminine way for me.

Yes I know what you mean. Well about the bracketed part, I'm not sure about this talk of eating roses.

I have eaten a lavender cheesecake before, it was ok.

I'm not sure about this talk of eating roses.

I have eaten a lavender cheesecake before, it was ok.

There's something about the taste and smell of rosemary I really like. Lavender, though, always tastes like my grandmother's soap. Cheesecake, however, a really good baked cheesecake, with a glass of heavy red wine, is the greatest decadent breakfast on a day off I know of.

the whole idea of eating flowers .... nope can't do it ...

its only rosewater in turkish delight

if you're talking icky texture then I vote avocado as one of the yukkiest things in the world and then tuna sashimi ... I can handle sashimi if its thinly shaved ... but a big chunk of raw fish ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's something about the taste and smell of rosemary I really like. Lavender, though, always tastes like my grandmother's soap. Cheesecake, however, a really good baked cheesecake, with a glass of heavy red wine, is the greatest decadent breakfast on a day off I know of.

Rosemary I can deal with, like with roast lamb. I can't say I eat many plants and I guess flowers are included in this.

I love having dessert for breakfast! I am on holidays at the moment so may or may not been having some kind of dessert for breakfast each day. No cheesecake yet, maybe I'll arrange this for Friday.

i absolutely cannot stand lavender except fresh out of the garden ... and then only in my bathroom.
if i am given lavender scented anything I equate it with little ole ladies and can't wait to get rid of it.

cheesecake :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck: won't touch the stuff ... but did someone say red wine? who's pouring?

the whole idea of eating flowers .... nope can't do it ...

its only rosewater in turkish delight

if you're talking icky texture then I vote avocado as one of the yukkiest things in the world and then tuna sashimi ... I can handle sashimi if its thinly shaved ... but a big chunk of raw fish ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I started eating avocado about 2 years ago and I'm slowly starting to almost like it. I'll never love it and that chocolate avocado thing is seriously gross, but I can tolerate a small amount.

I eat sushi every week but sashimi is actually the worst! Despite being an adult I actually cried the last time I had to eat it, I really did try but I just couldn't.

Back