Skip to main content

Jade and Tahan are now very likely to be the final

Yep. I'd be very curious as to how many regular voters skipped this week as they didn't really care which one went. Myself and none of my friends voted and I've seen plenty of people on social media say the same thing. Would be interesting to know the numbers each week.

Snap!

She was up against 2 intruders... It's not that shocking that she got a high percentage of votes.

Yep. We also don't know how many votes that percentage is out of. I doubt she has any real chance at winning. It would have been embarrassing for her not to get a high percentage this week.

DW, I spent a few hundred dollars worth of saves this week and I know friends who spent more. If need be I can even hit the thousand dollar mark. Haters come at me!

Hahaha. You tell them. :)

Seriously, you had people voting to evict Jade too, you were all going on about Boogs kicking her butt and it coming down to her and Maddy. You were wrong because she is still in the house. ;) See it how you will but the truth is us Jade fans rule and you haters drool. :p

Which means what exactly? A lot of what I have read has been a complete disinterest in this week's eviction, many people that usually vote just didn't bother this week.

And we all know how reliable social media is. We see hate for all these HMs yet they still make it through, I don't trust social media at all, it only makes up a fraction of the voters.

tumblr_msxo9uaxwG1shisiwo1_400.gif

The perceived hate of some people have made Jade stand out and rise above all their hasty efforts to make an individual of good character look bad, people can see through the mounting desperation and portrayal of bad character. We've learnt hard lessons from the eviction of Ben and I hope we can keep learning.

Make all the excuses you guys want about Jade only being up against intruders (and it's a very valid point obviously) but it doesn't change the fact that these excuses seem to come out very single time she gets the high saves she does. Just sayin'.

If I could vote I would've sent a lot Jade's way this week. She has consistantly shown she is her true self (even if people think she is boring, dumb etc). I have come to like her more and more each week. And have noticed that as each of the HM have been evicted...most are now saying either Jade or Jade and Ed are the ones they will miss the most, how nice they really are in the house and the ones they will most likely stay friends with outside the house.

That is a big hint to me on what is truly going on in the house.

The perceived hate of some people have made Jade stand out and rise above all their hasty efforts to make an individual of good character look bad, people can see through the mounting desperation and portrayal of bad character. We've learnt hard lessons from the eviction of Ben and I hope we can keep learning.
I think fans of every HM learnt from what happened to Ben so now many aren't bothering to vote in the hopes of getting someone booted out anymore. They're saving their cash for when their favourite is up instead. No point 'hate voting' so close to the end when they're all going to leave within days of each other anyway.

Madaline was on 11%, not a very big percentage with 3 people up. This would have also helped Jades large percentage. Boog, an intruder, got over 30% the vote. This in my opinion shows that Jade will not win as she does not have the support to absolutely thrash both intruders. Jade only had a big percentage in comparison to Maddie, the one who didn't have a story line and had already proven she wasn't liked as much by the Australian public as the other intruder.

If I could vote I would've sent a lot Jade's way this week. She has consistantly shown she is her true self (even if people think she is boring, dumb etc). I have come to like her more and more each week. And have noticed that as each of the HM have been evicted...most are now saying either Jade or Jade and Ed are the ones they will miss the most, how nice they really are in the house and the ones they will most likely stay friends with outside the house.

That is a big hint to me on what is truly going on in the house.
To be fair though her closest friends in the house have left for the last 4 weeks in a row now so it's not surprising she's going to be missed by them. Out of her group the only one she now has left is Ed. Can't see any of the other HMs saying the same thing nor did the ones who left before her friends started to get pegged off.

Yes, you may be right Mrs B. This is my first year of watching BBAU (absolutely love it) and since I was sent to this forum first..I read a lot here before I caught up on all the episodes. I had pre-concieved ideas about all the house guests because of this. Mostly, that Tim, Ben and Tahan were the most entertaining and the most worthy of the win. This was before the last 4 intruders. So I was not prepared to like Jade and to especially dislike Ed. While I do not like how he was to Jade in the beginning I do like him much to my surprise. He is a gentleman and is not crafty and childish as Tim, or just a plain liar like Drew is. (Drew is the hottest though IMO :))

And as I stated above...I really really like Jade. More so everyday...was not expecting that.

I think fans of every HM learnt from what happened to Ben so now many aren't bothering to vote in the hopes of getting someone booted out anymore. They're saving their cash for when their favourite is up instead. No point 'hate voting' so close to the end when they're all going to leave within days of each other anyway.

That would actually be smart but from what I've seen some other have not been smart enough to start stockpiling in the hopes of eliminating their fave HM's competition and are still clinging to the fact they are likely to be saved by the masses given their previous track record with these things

Anyone catch Jade's save vote at 52%. Now that was a massive shock to me.
For what ever reason Jade has a massive following for this years BB.

I would suspect Ed will finish much higher than people think he will.

Top 4 likely to be:
Tahan, Jade, Ed and Drew.

Tim is down in the gutter along with Boog.

Tomorrow night its the relatives that are going to vote to evict. I disagree with this move as they have outside knowledge which is taking it a wee bit to far in my opinion.

Its been interesting to see the rise and fall of Tim and Jade out of the gutter and now a real dark horse to win the show.
It seems since Mikk left which has seen Jade elevated in the public. Think Mikk was dragger her down.

Tonight's episode was not that good. One of the worst episodes in weeks. Previous two shows were great.
Next week and it will be all over and soon forgotten about.

Maybe the owners of this forum ought to look at other reality tv shows until next seasons bb2015.

What!? Where are all these so-called facts coming from? Lol please...and that Top 4 is hilarious! And it would never happen, sorryboutit!

Jades only test for the final three is Drew
My Predictions:

Next Eviction: Boog
Double Evic: Ed & Drew
Final: Tim, Tahan, Jade

It seems friends & family are doing the next round of nominations.

I'm guessing everyone's family is nominating Ed and Jade, apart from obviously Ed and Jade's family.

Ed and Jade's family have to nominate Boog if they have any sense.

If I was Tim's family I'd be nominating Tahan & Drew..his real competition. And perhaps Boogs but I don't think she will last much longer anyway...her antic's are very childish. Same with Tahan's family...Tim is her real competition...unless they really think Ed and Jade are the true competiton?

Back