Skip to main content

Jade and Tahan are now very likely to be the final

I'm happy that Jade fans wasted a huge ton of money on last week when it didn't matter. Hopefully they will have much less to spend this time around.

These excuses are just hilarious! People just can't seem to face the fact that Jade is much more popular than ppl give her credit for. She received so much hate on social media this week that I was scared she might go.
Proud jade supporter till the end!

For those about to rock, we salute you! Jade has poise, don't get it twisted haters...:)

See above. She's not getting "heaps of saves every week" because she's only been up 4 times now and she barely beat Drew when he was universally hated for the Tully thing

Actually Mrs B last time she faced Drew it wasn't when he was universally hated for Drully. Most of the hatred for Drew occurred around the time that Heidi was evicted. On that week Heidi got 8%, Tully got 10% and Drew only got like 12%. He was well and truly redeeming himself with the public by the time he faced Jade again. She was like 3% in front of him with minutes before the lines closed and he had a huge surge in the last few minutes when they showed his day spa stuff with Tim. That was also the first of two weeks when social media went crazy with trying to save Drew to evict Ed or Mikkayla.

There's no way Jade will beat Tim or Tahan but I don't think her popularity is as bad as some people are trying to make out. It's really hard to tell who's more popular out of her and Drew.

Look at all the excuses lol it's quite pathetic.
At least give credit where it's due, Jade has been saved convincingly just about every time she's up and it's been more than a couple of times.

But keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next set of excuses, apparently Jade was just up against intruders....didn't an intruder slay Mikkayla?

Not sure but still Apples and oranges. That was a different week, different competition. There may have only been 100 votes in total this week for all we know. Jade getting 52 of them. The weeks Ed, Drew and Tahan were up there may have been 100,000. People will vote differently week to week and the percentage that particular week cannot be a measure of overall popularity. They are not absolutes. Not having a go at you, but there are a lot of posts from people confused about the percentages.

I agree, if channel 9 told us how many people actually voted then the percentages can mean something, otherwise it's pointless in trying to work out the popularity of each housemate.

Last edited:
Yep. I'd be very curious as to how many regular voters skipped this week as they didn't really care which one went. Myself and none of my friends voted and I've seen plenty of people on social media say the same thing. Would be interesting to know the numbers each week.

Regular voter here and as soon as I saw who was up this week I didn't really care who left, probably the same with alot of people. I knew Jade was going to get the highest votes, it was obvious, all the jade lovers are just crawling into their delusion caves pulling out any excuse they can find :)

I am a Jade supporter and voter. I didn't vote at all this week because I knew she would be safe. I am saving my votes for the next time she is up. I'm sure I'm not the only Jade fan who has done this. She has a lot of support.

The perceived hate of some people have made Jade stand out and rise above all their hasty efforts to make an individual of good character look bad, people can see through the mounting desperation and portrayal of bad character. We've learnt hard lessons from the eviction of Ben and I hope we can keep learning.

She makes herself look stupid, no help needed from the public at all.

It really all depends who you are up against. I think Jade has been saved up with the 2nd highest votes numerous times. She has never been in danger. Next week I would say everyone would be up and then she may be in danger. I am really hoping Drew is out next though.

Top 4 likely to be:
Tahan, Jade, Ed and Drew.

Tim is down in the gutter along with Boog.

Its been interesting to see the rise and fall of Tim and Jade out of the gutter and now a real dark horse to win the show.
It seems since Mikk left which has seen Jade elevated in the public. Think Mikk was dragger her down.
haha...this post is so funny...because it's so unrealistic

Though I do wish jade makes it into top 2 instead of tahan...

She's such a nice and kind girl the way she stalks Ed whether he likes it or not.

He can't wait to get away from her. Either he thinks sticking with Jade will keep him in the house longer, or she's used her Botox on him while he's been sleeping.

Wow. I don't know who you saved, but why spend that much?

Edit: I just looked at your profile and see it is Jade. Do you know her personally, or do you enjoy the focus on her boobs that much, or another reason?

I only started watching BB this year the week Mikkayla got evicted. Is there something about Jade that I missed, or is it just what LovelyCoconuts says below?

No I like Jade because I believe that she is a good person. I don't know her at all but I thinks it's only fair that good people get rewarded. Too many nasties on BB this year so I have no hesitation in spending my money to save someone I believe is truly deserving of winning.
I'm also very fond of her because she reminds a LOT of one of my best friends, she's somebody I would hang out with. I also think she would use the prize money well so I'm sticking with her till the end.

Really? Maybe you and youre friends should just get together and give your cash to jade rather than channel 9/endemol.....you do know whether you can afford it or not that type of expenditure is stupid... Dont tell people in real life they will think you a fool
Don't tell me how to spend my money. If I earnt it then I can spend it how I like.

I agree, if channel 9 told us how many people actually voted then the percentages can mean something, otherwise it's pointless in trying to work out the popularity of each housemate.
I think Boog will be out next, Ed voters are strong, Drew and Jade are normally equal and Tim hasn't been up lately. Will be good to see how he competes with Tahan, so hopefully Tahan and Tim are up.

No I like Jade because I believe that she is a good person. I don't know her at all but I thinks it's only fair that good people get rewarded. Too many nasties on BB this year so I have no hesitation in spending my money to save someone I believe is truly deserving of winning.
I'm also very fond of her because she reminds a LOT of one of my best friends, she's somebody I would hang out with. I also think she would use the prize money well so I'm sticking with her till the end.

I think good people respect people's boundaries, and don't feel too entitled to take no for an answer. That's just me. She has no respect for herself or Ed. So I have doubts about her character.

Back