Skip to main content

Jade and Drew *spoilers*

LOL! It was a chaste peck on the lips - hardly a kiss - I really don't think Drew would care - he's over it all and frankly most people are over Jade right now! From Ed to Matt - can she make up her mind?

"As Jade prepares to cut her birthday cake the HMs insist Ed gives her a birthday kiss. “I feel like I’m in primary school!” says Jade. They share a chaste peck on the lips."

The HMs were behind it - not Jade

LOL! It was a chaste peck on the lips - hardly a kiss - I really don't think Drew would care - he's over it all and frankly most people are over Jade right now! From Ed to Matt - can she make up her mind?

nup dont think she can make up her mind.. this reminds me of the simpsons when grandpa yells "hoochie hoochie hoochie" at the other old lady when she chooses to ride in the other guy's car, instead of grandpa's

I watched the video where Tully is talking to Drew and it mentioned something in there about the kiss but is there more about it somewhere? I've been looking but can't find it.
dont you hate that woman!!! i hate her tone, i hate her attitude, i wish drew gave her a spray and make her cry, she is so annoying there talking to drew like that. grrrrrrrr.............................kudos to drew, how nice was he! so is his real name Anthony?

dont you hate that woman!!! i hate her tone, i hate her attitude, i wish drew gave her a spray and make her cry, she is so annoying there talking to drew like that. grrrrrrrr.............................kudos to drew, how nice was he! so is his real name Anthony?

Yeah, apparently so. It's Anthony (Tony) Drew. I prefer Drew - really suits him more.

Back