Skip to main content

It's time to go....Katie

She is irritating me more as the days go on.
Her first statement on opening night was that she hates people that bitch behind backs. I understand everyone bitches but she is the worst! And it's childish, stupid shit!
When her and TRavis were laying on the bed talking last night judging people out of 10 I wanted to smash their heads together.

So on my 'I hate' list is katie, Travis and Ryan .

Atleast priya says it like it is to the people, not behind backs.

I like her.
There are definitely better options to be evicted first like Ryan - gemma (she's such a bitch and it's not in a oooh snap you feisty but more of a ouch that hurt you vindictive betch)
. Gemma is a dog. She was being all friendly with skye then asked if anyone was bitching about her. Got her info and then fucked off

Katie is one complicated messy personality/ies. I'm not a fan, but think she'll be a good HM in providing some interesting storylines. To date she's shown she's willing to lie, be unloyal to her partner (Priya) play the "aren't I great/generous card" overtly and sucky.
Now, a vulnerability to boys (bad ones, eek Travis) that she's into, but aren't into her. 6.5 out of ten, was his rating for her, wasn't it... and on a good day too. Why she didn't get off the bed and smack him one verbally, I can't understand. Lost any credit with me right there. She's also showing green-eyed proclivities pointing Aisha's way and I imagine anyone whom Travvy finds attractive.

Katie is one complicated messy personality/ies. I'm not a fan, but think she'll be a good HM in providing some interesting storylines. To date she's shown she's willing to lie, be unloyal to her partner (Priya) play the "aren't I great/generous card" overtly and sucky.
Now, a vulnerability to boys (bad ones, eek Travis) that she's into, but aren't into her. 6.5 out of ten, was his rating for her, wasn't it... and on a good day too. Why she didn't get off the bed and smack him one verbally, I can't understand. Lost any credit with me right there. She's also showing green-eyed proclivities pointing Aisha's way and I imagine anyone whom Travvy finds attractive.

Agree. She's a mess. And compelling.

Katie said in her intro video that she lost 13kg and her whole life was changed. She might still be in the mindset of seeing herself as 13kg heavier and less attractive. I've lost a lot of weight myself and no matter how much people gasp and go "oh my god you look amazing" I still think of myself as being my original weight because it's so easy to forget.

This would definitely explain why she's constantly staring daggers at tiny little Aisha, who Travis rated as a 10.

Katie is seriously grating on my last nerve...she just needs to STFU.

For example when Skye was having a teary to Lisa when she found out that the pairs would be split - Katie has to put her two cents worth in.

Another example, her putting her unwanted input in bagging out Gemma when she left the table after the same announcement.....

BOOT OFF KATIE

She bought her way out of evictions with immunity this week, but it will be interesting to see what happens next noms and if she is up.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in every series on NINE evictee number three has been the second housemate to enter the house on launch night. Example

2012: Sarah entered after Michael into the parlour before any other girl. Was then evicted on day 28 after Ryan (day 21) and charne (day 14)

2013: Xavier entered straight after Mikkayla and was evictee on day 22 straight after Rohan in the double eviction. (Sharon was evicted first in day 15)

2014: Katie came out on stage after priya so she was technically the second housemate to be introduced. Gemma was first to go in day 16 followed by arson in day 22 and then Katie became evictee number 3 on day 24.

Back