Skip to main content

It's time to go....Katie

Katie baking...

tumblr_m5uk8qHpST1qg6rkio1_500.gif

I like her.
There are definitely better options to be evicted first like Ryan - gemma (she's such a bitch and it's not in a oooh snap you feisty but more of a ouch that hurt you vindictive betch)

Yeah not really a fan myself, however she gained a lil more credibility the fact she is an entrepreneur, albeit baking cakes but still one non the less.

I enjoy Katie on the show. At least she is some human content.
Absolutely, one of my faves so far. Yet surprise surprise a strong independent vocal woman on BB has first evictee written all over her.

With vote to save Katie and Priya's obvious nomination should be countered by the fact viewers at least know who they are. Presumably for the first eviction at least they'll evict them as a pair so I suspect together they are stronger than individually.

At least she is somewhat entertaining and has many sides to her. The cute, nice ones get boring quickly and don't add much to the show.

Yeah, I feel like suing her for false advertisement based on how she presented herself on her promo clip.
I don't know what part of her promo you are referring to, but I do remember that she advertised herself as the daughter of a preacher man who has turned atheist. I am hoping she stays on so we see a confrontation with god botherer and bad rapper Jake.

And noting that Jake is a god botherer might explain why Skye, who prayed to god for a better brain, is attracted to him.

Absolutely, one of my faves so far. Yet surprise surprise a strong independent vocal woman on BB has first evictee written all over her.

With vote to save Katie and Priya's obvious nomination should be countered by the fact viewers at least know who they are. Presumably for the first eviction at least they'll evict them as a pair so I suspect together they are stronger than individually.
Maybe that's why they're splitting them up on Sunday so that couples with two strong personalities like Priya and Katie don't go together.

I don't know what part of her promo you are referring to, but I do remember that she advertised herself as the daughter of a preacher man who has turned atheist. I am hoping she stays on so we see a confrontation with god botherer and bad rapper Jake.

And noting that Jake is a god botherer might explain why Skye, who prayed to god for a better brain, is attracted to him.
Hello ratbag!

Good to see you back!

I do wonder thought what sort of an impression she would have made if not given the money straight up?

Hello ratbag!

Good to see you back!
Hello you.

Yes, I'm back to spoil your party... with love!

Estelle forever... and Tully too.

Actually, I can picture myself in a threesome with those two. I know Tully would be into that, and I think I could twist Estelle's arm. And now that Tahan is posting here, maybe I can expand my horizons...

Reactions: Tee
Hello you.

Actually, I can picture myself in a threesome with those two. I know Tully would be into that, and I think I could twist Estelle's arm. And now that Tahan is posting here, maybe I can expand my horizons...
Yay. Welcome back @silkworm. Let the hilarity ensue...

Hello you.

You do realise the forum Tahan is a 140kg, type 2 insulin dependent diabetic who is covered in cookie crumbs and has a Coke (the drink not the magic powder) addiction, yes?

Look forward to doing battle with you in the threads!

:)

You do realise the forum Tahan is a 140kg, type 2 insulin dependent diabetic who is covered in cookie crumbs and has a Coke (the drink not the magic powder) addiction, yes?
:)

140kg you say? More of her to love! Fatt by name, Fatt by nature. But diabetic? Gosh, I'm so sweet I would probably kill her on her first bite.

Back