Skip to main content

Its Time To Go: ANGIE

Its Time To Go: ANGIE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's face it Angie is about as interesting as a PINEAPPLE and she lacks the "entertainment" value in the house she still has the mind of a young teenage girl (she is mid 20's btw) and still struggles to offer anything intelligent to any conversation in the house. She only seems to be able to relate to bitching and complaining or laughing at somebody else being made fun of (no surprise there). I think she is in way over her head (no pun intended) and I am voting to save the others so she gets sent packing!!

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you may see a lot of yourself in Angie, hmmmmm I do.

Facts? this is a forum where people share their opinions I use the words "let's face it" because I call a spade a spade..If you don't like the words I use you can kindly eat a dick or just take the stick from your arse maybe? You are way over thinking it pal lol.

From the 'Some Interesting Posts From Ryan's Facebook Page' thread
Poor ryan he really is THAT stupid...I am going to save these pictures and spread them around for lols hehe.

Facts? this is a forum where people share their opinions I use the words "let's face it" because I call a spade a spade..If you don't like the words I use you can kindly eat a dick or just take the stick from your arse maybe? You are way over thinking it pal lol.

xxxxx

Last edited:

What a lovely vocabulary you have. Indicative of a higher order of thinking no doubt. Mum would be so proud.

But once again, you are the one equating your opinion with fact. 'Calling a spade a spade' implies that the way you view things is the only way to view things i.e. only you can detect a person's true personality or intentions. Your views regarding a BB HM are clearly not shared by everyone.

You're all over the shop. On one hand you claim to want different opinions. When you are presented with a different opinion you lose the plot.

Last edited:
I suppose she has to be seen as stupid along with all the others as victim of Ben's scheming. Even Ben is marked as stupid by some of those ascribing him the role of household mastermind. That means Angie and the others must be cast as doubly stupid.

I don't really have any problem with her but up against Ray and Estelle, I reckon she's slightly less value. Estelle's going a bit potty and Ray appears to maintain a floor level of tension amongst the HMs. Angie's fun and all but I'm going with tension and potty.

I adore how Ray grates on the other HMs, notices it and smiles to himself as if he's succeeded. He's not desperate to be accepted. He's awesome.

What a lovely vocabulary you have. Indicative of a higher order of thinking no doubt. Mum would be so proud.

But once again, you are the one equating your opinion with fact. 'Calling a spade a spade' implies that the way you view things is the only way to view things i.e. only you can detect a person's true personality or intentions. Your views regarding a BB HM are clearly not shared by everyone.

You're all over the shop. On one hand you claim to want different opinions. When you are presented with a different opinion you lose the plot.

Please continue to tell me what I am thinking? Explain that your interpretation of the words I am using are FACT and then judge me for it lol.

Note: This topic was about Angie (not me) and I know you want to make this about me but please try not to go off topic just because you have a thirst for a bitch fight.

out of these 3, yep angie has to go. i like to vote out the one who is in a pack, that sure will shake the rest up. if she was up against michael, then she would probably be safe. i won't mind to break up josh's bromance and watch him stew lol.

out of these 3, yep angie has to go. i like to vote out the one who is in a pack, that sure will shake the rest up. if she was up against michael, then she would probably be safe. i won't mind to break up josh's bromance and watch him stew lol.

From his comments in last night's show the voting public would be doing him favour. He fessed up to Zoe that he wouldn't look at either Estelle or Angie twice in the outside world and is merely using both in the BB house to pass the time. Charming bloke.

Going forward Angie is the best person to leave from this current group.

It'll shake up those in the house who think they're the cool popular group and people like Ray, Estelle and Bradley are just side line dorks to them staring on a reality show.

It'll just shake things up and annoy the house mates. If Estelle goes, most of the house won't care. That's boring. I want to see them upset, inexplicably trying to understand how they maybe aren't the awesome entertaining people they think they are.

Angie going is interesting. Estelle is not and will have no impact.

It'll shake up those in the house who think they're the cool popular group and people like Ray, Estelle and Bradley are just side line dorks to them staring on a reality show.

It'll just shake things up and annoy the house mates. If Estelle goes, most of the house won't care. That's boring. I want to see them upset, inexplicably trying to understand how they maybe aren't the awesome entertaining people they think they are.

makes sense to me. Angie to go. Leave those who drive the others nuts. cept for sarah, she had to go .
I don't want to see the housemates in there marking time until the final.

Poor Angie.

Angie, Layla and Stacey join Estelle and Ava in the Bathroom, giggling like school girls.

“Welcome to your new home!” Stacey sings, adding a little dance. “Just take whatever bed you want” Angie suggests, leaving Estelle and Ava alone in the Bedroom together.

Estelle outlines whose beds are whose. “I’d rather sleep next to Josh” Ava says because he’s the only one she’s properly met. “I don’t know” she then squeals.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1044381&showcomments=true

I'm looking forward to some drama :D

I think Ray should go. He seems like a total tosser who is so far up his own arse he is sometimes embarrassing to watch. Estelle is growing on me again, her and Ryan together annoyed me. Angle will be better now that Ava is here, it might stop her chasing Josh around all day. At least she is a good sport with all the crap BB seems to be throwing at her. I also enjoy Michael and angle when they are joking around together, they seem to have a good friendship.

I think Ray should go. He seems like a total tosser who is so far up his own arse he is sometimes embarrassing to watch. Estelle is growing on me again, her and Ryan together annoyed me. Angle will be better now that Ava is here, it might stop her chasing Josh around all day. At least she is a good sport with all the crap BB seems to be throwing at her. I also enjoy Michael and angle when they are joking around together, they seem to have a good friendship.

by the way her name isn't "angle"

I prefer Angie over the brokedown Avril Lavigne and the ADHD Doggy Dr. Hope she stays!

I was going to say just that ... she's majoring in Accounting/Economics. Angie is definately intelligent. To some, she's a looker. To others, she's not. It's all a matter of personal opinion. And it's all based on what the Producers show us, or not. Personally, I think she has provided some interesting moments in the house ... the Bradley boob touching, the Josh yes/no/maybe saga, the "undo your blouse" treatment of the BB police during the road-trip task, sometimes the voice of reason, sometimes not the voice of reason, etc etc. She deserves to be there as much as any of the others. As I said, it's all just a matter of opinion.

Of course it's all up to the producers for their choice of editing and what we see of her, I was surprised when her comment about the social experiment and house 2 was brought up to Michael, she is definitely not a dumb blonde. I think there is more to her that we still need to see, a very strong and opinionated girl she is, she had to struggle to find a home whilst staying in high school and worked her butt off to get into university.

I agree with all that.

I rarely want the ones who are nominated to go, and Angie's no exception - but even more, I don't want Estelle or Ray to go - so I'd prefer it to be Angie that leaves. It's true that it would be good for Angie to be around when Ava enters - but they would still share 5 days in the house anyway.

(I have a feeling it will end up being Estelle though. )

I want them annoyed! I want them confused and bewildered and off their lollies trying to figure out WTF is going on. I want Estelle to get the most votes to save and I want to watch them deal with that shit! :)

Isn't that why we watch?

Back