WELL?

• YES

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 61 38.1%
  • YES & PRAISE PRISUS

Votes: 76 47.5%

• Total voters
I've only been watching 3 seasons including this year and compared to both seasons beforehand, not really. This final 3 is fine. The only down side of it though is that 67% of the grand finalist are already predicted too early in the game so that's kinda a bummer.

Yes. :writing:

Worse than BB08's final three - and I thought nothing could top that. Then again, I also thought nothing could ever be as bad as BB08, full stop... oh but hey, look what happened this year...

Nope, not even close.
Last year 2 out of 3 I wanted to win, but I hated Tahan. This year, I want Travis or Skye but wouldn't even be mad if Ryan won.

I am just happy that Priya and David aren't in the finals.

Not the worst for me that would be the Logan twins and Tim final with the Logan's winning, but that entire season of BBAU was shitty. This final is probably a close second.

Praise Prisus best housemate of BBAU 2014

No it isnt. This lot are actually a good combo. They are fun together, and whoever the final two are will be fun too.

Some other years have had housemates who are so awkward together.

No. It's been pretty obvious these 3 were going to be the final three pretty much since Lawson starting hooking up with Cat, otherwise he would have been in there. Skye, Ryan and Travis were consistently getting save percentages massively above the rest of the HM's - it was obvious they were the most popular with the people who vote. It's probably the most predictable final 3.

Back