WELL?

• YES

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 61 38.1%
  • YES & PRAISE PRISUS

Votes: 76 47.5%

• Total voters
So the final 3 were pretty much what everyone predicted at the beginning of the season would be the final 3.

My preference would have been... David, Priya and Penny.

The fact that I'm actually hoping for fucking Travis to win this because the other two are so foul is a sad reflection of what this show has become.

I would put series 8 as the worst, two bullies and a racist. It's a far cry from the days of Reggie, Chrissie and Dan when I would have been thrilled with any of the three as the winner.

Terrible final 3! Dislikes.....Can they just end this mess already? hahaha I honestly would have loved to see Priya in the final 3, this is bloody outrageous! hahaha
lady-gaga-jo-calderone-abc-news.png

It's funny cos Travis and Skye were always my least favourite this year.

Yet Ryan was my #2 after Priya.

So I don't know what to say. But let's hope Ryan wins and maybe the final 3 won't look so bad?

I would put series 8 as the worst, two bullies and a racist. It's a far cry from the days of Reggie, Chrissie and Dan when I would have been thrilled with any of the three as the winner.

It is, however, the worst final two...

Does this Madonna chick ever shutup about Priya? Give it a rest woman

Could have been if it was
Cat, Lawson and Lina

or
Priya, lina and Cat
or
Sam, Cat and Lina
OR
Skye, Travis and Lina

Or
Tom, marina and Lina
or
Tom, Marina and Leo

Be thankful

Cat, Lawson, and Lina would have been a perfect final three.

Ryan...

Travis...

Skye....

:writing:

No. They weren't my ideal final three but they were all lovely to each other on the final day and at the grand final. It was so awesome to see the three of them enjoying this experience for what it was and there was goodwill all round.

As much as I love Estelle I think the 2012 final three was the worst. Layla and Benjamin continued their bitching and Benjamin threw Estelle's horse toy over the fence when Estelle placed third and was evicted.

If only Travis and Aisha had been smart enough to take the money and go. Priya would have made the finale for sure.

They made such a huge error for people who need money.

Back