Skip to main content

Is The 2nd Female Intruder a Celebrity?

That definitely makes sense! The more letters, the easier it is to mispell! Though A-L-E-I-S-H-A won! :p

I know, it's only someone's theory lol.... AND the most important this would be that no matter how easy your name is to spell, if your popular then even if you lost 2000 votes out of 40,000 sent your way, its probably not going to make a big difference...

But if you only got 5,000 votes & 2,000 were not counted you might be screwed :)

That's being a little disingenuous - Ben went in there with no established fanbase.

Yes, 9 love to play favourites with him now, but they chase the ratings. If viewers are suckers enough to eat that shit up with a spoon, they are going to keep feeding it to them. Just like the Tully drama and Jade/Ed grossmance.

I don't consider it "disingenuous" - it's true. The point is I don't think they really care about fairness - they care about ratings/viewership.

What if the intruder is Tahlia and she brings in a photo of Tully to put on her nightstand, that scenario would account for every clue including our aghast gossipy reactions to her name.

(I don't think this is the slightest bit likely.)

I think everyones getting confused.

The Intruder swap happens on Monday - Tullys back on Wednesday. Its not Tully and Tully has mentioned numerous times on Twitter that shes reporting to Dreamworld on Wednesday but doesnt know why!

Plus we already know the second female intruder is a loud mouth pocket rocket with an interesting name - doesnt necessarily mean they are a celebrity or someone we would know - just that they would be interesting, which is exciting.

further, im annoyed with the first female intruder. i dont find her sexy

When I think of loud mouth pocket rocket I think of Vesna (wishful thinking) but I think it's just gonna be some little loudmouth early twenties girl whose bark is worse than their bite. They'll do nothing and just tan all day....

That's how most female intruders are like...

When I think of loud mouth pocket rocket I think of Vesna (wishful thinking) but I think it's just gonna be some little loudmouth early twenties girl whose bark is worse than their bite. They'll do nothing and just tan all day....

That's how most female intruders are like...

A little bogan moll would be fabulous.

Guys ive got it. Brynne Eddelston. She hasnt got a fanbase, shes annoying, but will still turn heads.

There was a silhouette of them in the ad, yeah? The one with the long hair and skirt was madeline, but did anyone get a screen cap of it to see who the other looked like (assuming it could be someone famous)?

There was a silhouette of them in the ad, yeah? The one with the long hair and skirt was madeline, but did anyone get a screen cap of it to see who the other looked like (assuming it could be someone famous)?

another, it could be Emily Scott? Australian, voted one of the world's most sexiest women. she was just on GO in 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here'

http://www.emilyscotthq.com/

Guys, given that they've only paid the rights for one song, I highly doubt they'd be paying a celebrity to appear on the show.

ginger spice

Nice cross promotion, help with ratings of both shows.

Don't believe it but if they were to use a celebrity, ticks the boxes, pocket rocket, loud mouth and name that turns heads (towards the toilet :p)

As I am a victorian only just noticed she will be on the NRL Grand Final Show Thursday, unless its live from the house, another cross promotion. Ha I make myself laugh.

ginger spice

Nice cross promotion, help with ratings of both shows.

Don't believe it but if they were to use a celebrity, ticks the boxes, pocket rocket, loud mouth and name that turns heads (towards the toilet :p)

As I am a victorian only just noticed she will be on the NRL Grand Final Show Thursday, unless its live from the house, another cross promotion. Ha I make myself laugh.

could be :) i will give you that one

No waist, long hair, which is why I thought it was Angie... but a cross promo sounds more plausible if they don't mind being called a loud-mouth.

Geri is 41. I doubt they'd want her on. Emily Scott is 5'9"...

pocket.GIFBUFa0CjCAAEU57g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if not Geri how about Dawn French?

she is certainly a loud mouth and she is only 4ft 11". she is or was in the coles ads on tv and in-store. also cross-promotion

They hinted the intruder has blonde curly hair, saying that's what Tim likes so he might be interested in the new intruder, last week.

Back