Skip to main content

Is The 2nd Female Intruder a Celebrity?

camerashy1

SWEEPA 10
they say she will turn our heads when we hear her name and that she is a loud mouth, but they have yet to name her

Kylie? Pink? Gaga? or for Tim, Rihanna? Kesha?

and has this got something to do with Tully going back in ???

I hear others guessing that the second intruder is also named Tully - tying together the Tully's back promo.

I hear others guessing that the second intruder is also named Tully - tying together the Tully's back promo.
that would be so shit! and Ive never heard of one Tully let alone 2 before. I think some of these names are made up this year.

Drew = Anthony, I'm pretty sure Justynn has a different name too.

that would be so shit! and Ive never heard of one Tully let alone 2 before. I think some of these names are made up this year.

Drew's real name is Anthony?! That's my name! :)

Yeah I think some housemates use their middle names. Like how Cherry did in '08. I think his real name was Ed or something beginning with E.

Also in '06 there were three Michaels in the house: Michael, John and Ashley.

I think his surname is Drew, so Anthony Drew. :)

Don't think Tully is going back into the house. She's probably just going to be joining Sonia on stage and/or as someone said earlier (maybe in another thread), having something to do with a possible replacement for the super power she didn't get to pass on when she got evicted.

Back to the topic - the female pocket rocket intruder probably just shares a name with a famous person, e.g. Sharon Stone, rather than actually being famous, because if they were to stay in the house, that could be disadvantageous to the other housemates as that intruder would have some sort of pre-established fanbase.

'thanks for Sharing' a movie starring Pink is released in Aus on Oct 3rd, maybe HMs are going to watch an advanced screening?

I think his surname is Drew, so Anthony Drew. :)

Don't think Tully is going back into the house. She's probably just going to be joining Sonia on stage and/or as someone said earlier (maybe in another thread), having something to do with a possible replacement for the super power she didn't get to pass on when she got evicted.

Back to the topic - the female pocket rocket intruder probably just shares a name with a famous person, e.g. Sharon Stone, rather than actually being famous, because if they were to stay in the house, that could be disadvantageous to the other housemates as that intruder would have some sort of pre-established fanbase.

One might say that having Ben in there is "disadvantageous" to the other housemates based on the favouritism he garners, so perhaps that is not one of their concerns

One might say that having Ben in there is "disadvantageous" to the other housemates based on the favouritism he garners, so perhaps that is not one of their concerns

that is true.

i'm suggesting there is 1 intruder and 1 guest intruder, a bit like Pam Anderson

Yeah I think some housemates use their middle names. Like how Cherry did in '08. I think his real name was Ed or something beginning with E.

Years ago there was controversy over incorrect spelt text votes being discounted & HM's were apparently evicted due to thousands of votes not being counted because of spelling errors (not sure if this is so prevalent in Aust) but it was talked about overseas..

Anyway some HM from some BB years ago decided to adopt an easily spelt name with only 3 or 4 letters & that is one reason HM's change their names. You won't see someone called Rob changing their name to Abraham for example...

That's being a little disingenuous - Ben went in there with no established fanbase.

Yes, 9 love to play favourites with him now, but they chase the ratings. If viewers are suckers enough to eat that shit up with a spoon, they are going to keep feeding it to them. Just like the Tully drama and Jade/Ed grossmance.

Years ago there was controversy over incorrect spelt text votes being discounted & HM's were apparently evicted due to thousands of votes not being counted because of spelling errors (not sure if this is so prevalent in Aust) but it was talked about overseas..

Anyway some HM from some BB years ago decided to adopt an easily spelt name with only 3 or 4 letters & that is one reason HM's change their names. You won't see someone called Rob changing their name to Abraham for example...

That definitely makes sense! The more letters, the easier it is to mispell! Though A-L-E-I-S-H-A won! :p

Yeah and Saxon from BB 03, that wasn't his real name either, it was Daniel.

It did say on OS that her name would make Australia's head turn but yeah it could be just the same name as a celebrity, or unique spelling like Justynn LOL
seems like she might be put in there for Tim from what was said and her description, but I don't think BB would put a well known celebrity in there for him to hook up with or butt-heads with? maybe a part-time actress,dancer, from another reality show or worked for channel 9?

Back