Skip to main content

Is The 2nd Female Intruder a Celebrity?

How about we not have a stupid celebrity intruder and instead try this revolutionary new format where we put in regular average Joanne's!!

How about we not have a stupid celebrity intruder and instead try this revolutionary new format where we put in regular average Joanne's!!

why would you put a nobody in? that's the opposite mentality of this show. that's like putting me in there, i don't know anybody that's famous

why would you put a nobody in? that's the opposite mentality of this show. that's like putting me in there, i don't know anybody that's famous

Nooo!! I want people like you in the BB house. Especially with a name like camerashy, I can totally see you being all hilarious and embarrassed to poo like Nathan was!

Nooo!! I want people like you in the BB house. Especially with a name like camerashy, I can totally see you being all hilarious and embarrassed to poo like Nathan was!

i think the camera people would be embarrassed to watch me poo, i am sure they like their sight as it is

There's something about intruder no. two in one of the rags I skimmed at the supermarket earlier today. NW? The one with the regular BB pages. It said she was 24 and lived at home with her parents (I think it said in Melbourne, but may be false memory syndrome) so that does not scream celebrity to me. There were a few more details but I've forgotten them.

I wonder if BB will treat the female intruders like the male intruders..voted on jump-in app and one removed early, then hidden from live feed....or maybe they get to come on stage with Sonia wednesday night during the eviction show, or Thurday nights nomination show?

There's something about intruder no. two in one of the rags I skimmed at the supermarket earlier today. NW? The one with the regular BB pages. It said she was 24 and lived at home with her parents (I think it said in Melbourne, but may be false memory syndrome) so that does not scream celebrity to me. There were a few more details but I've forgotten them.
NW is pretttttyyy unreliable. Just saying.

Back