Skip to main content

Is Skye playing it up to the cameras?

Is she playing up to the cameras?

• Yes

Votes: 98 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters
She's very perceptive and I think she's a lot smarter than what she'd like the other HMs to believe. I think she's trying to be written off as a weaker player so they are not threatened, then near the end come out of nowhere and blitz them. I don't see this as a bad thing, I actually think it's quite clever.

As a fellow dyslexic I do understand her frustration about not understanding things. Her fellow hm making fun of her simpleness, even if it's not intensional, must make her more subconscious about it. She is only 20yo.

Horrendous acting on her part. The constant looking directly into the cameras, ridiculous monologues, dancing and rapping when alone are a pretty clear indicator that she isn't being herself.

I recall Skype using the word EPIPHANY in the Diary Room the other day, yet needed OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR PRISUS to give her a year 6 English lesson in front of an audience while she put on ha baby voice and stripper lips.

(sk)BYE.

Think Skye has looked at the way previous "popular" HM's have behaved and taken some those traits on. Layla 2013 - ditzy and coming across not so bright (though she seems to have no trouble remembering all the words to Jakes song), Ben 2014 - talking, singing, dancing by herself , Jade 2014 - chasing a boy that appears not that into her, Tim 2014 - sticking up for HM's (Priya and Katie and the $10,000). Tully 2014 - love interest supposedly on the outside forgotten on the inside. At the moment it seems to be working for her and maybe it will take her through to the end - who knows.

she is 100% but i don't mind at this point. The stigma of "playing the game" isn't as much of an issue now, because big brother really has departed from it's original social experiment mantra. Every one plays it like a the game that it is. Though I do wonder whether she will get away with it. Tim pretty much was letting us the audience know he was playing with people, Skye isn't really giving us the wink, so that may irritate and come of as the dreaded "being fake".

As a fellow dyslexic I do understand her frustration about not understanding things. Her fellow hm making fun of her simpleness, even if it's not intensional, must make her more subconscious about it. She is only 20yo.
Dyslexia affects reading, spelling, Sky more manipulative than dyslexic

They all play up in different ways. Normal people do not handle conflicts and discussions these days. So much of whether they say something or don't, the tone and attitude is all for the cameras.

Normal people don't act like the people in the BB house.

You're all too funny with your comments, because I know Skye isn't acting. This is exactly how she is in real life with the constant mantras/affirmations.....it's her way of bringing positivity to herself....

Back