Skip to main content

Is Skye playing it up to the cameras?

Is she playing up to the cameras?

• Yes

Votes: 98 83.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters
You're all too funny with your comments, because I know Skye isn't acting. This is exactly how she is in real life with the constant mantras/affirmations.....it's her way of bringing positivity to herself....
She may not be 'acting' per se (.i.e. being a totally different person who from she really is) but I (and others) suspect that she may be playing up the 'ditzy' angle to garner a fanbase on the outside.

In other words she's not as naive/gullible/dumb as she wants BB viewers to believe, she's 'amplifying' that aspect of her personality whilst she's in the house to get air time and noticed (and hopefully sympathy from them) by viewers.

Her "private" moments remind me of 2013 Ben's private out-loud discussions with himself or his mother's photo.

Reactions: Tee
Should have auditioned for Toddlers & Tiaras. Get this child out of that house!!!
tumblr_ly5v7n84Ib1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

She's genuinely stupid, But on the flip side she's genuinely acting it up in the house.

Probably the least genuine in the house.

Trav probably the most genuine in the house.

Horrendous acting on her part. The constant looking directly into the cameras, ridiculous monologues, dancing and rapping when alone are a pretty clear indicator that she isn't being herself.

I recall Skype using the word EPIPHANY in the Diary Room the other day, yet needed OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR PRISUS to give her a year 6 English lesson in front of an audience while she put on ha baby voice and stripper lips.

(sk)BYE.

I also noticed her using some more sophisticated words than I'd expect from her. I don't think she's awfully smart but definitely trying to play everyone.

I don't care what she's doing. She's not entertaining, just irritating. Like an ant at a picnic. She's taking the space of what could be a more interesting housemate.

Just watched, and how interesting to get Aisha's take on her. Skye would probably say that is her best friend in the house. So, to hear her say she said she's used to being the funniest and loudest, spoke volumes. She acts bratty, and Aisha confirmed why. She probably surrounds herself with people who enable that behavior, which is why she can't cope with people who don't let her be that way. It was also interesting to hear Aisha say she was fake, as was her sharing how Skye wanted her to fail at something. She seems to say something and take it back quite a lot. People are starting to see through her. I absolutely see some conflict in the future.

Is Skye playing up to the cameras? Yes. Do I care at this stage? No. She is at least adding content to the show in a house full of pot plants doing nothing.

I don't know why but i dont trust her either i feel like she's doing it for the cameras. I have always felt like that towards her and the Behind Big Brother post about her vertified it. Why would she go in taken and say she's single ? Attention wanting! Exactly! You guys might disagree but since the day she went on stage till now i was always feeling she wasnt acting herself.

From what I see she is behaving like most 20 year olds exposed to social media do in this day and age. It's not like she is 40 or something, she's barely out of high school. Developmentally wise her brain hasn't even fully developed yet and she is still most likely trying to establish her own sense of identity. Not saying I would want to be locked in a house with her 24/7 LOL

When exactly did stupidity become endearing?
It's a template for winning BB. Sara Marie acquired a nice little fanbase acting like an annoying fcukwit for most of her season as did Vesna sadly in hers. But it's Reggie who takes the cake by actually winning.

It's a template for winning BB. Sara Marie acquired a nice little fanbase acting like an annoying fcukwit for most of her season as did Vesna sadly in hers. But it's Reggie who takes the cake by actually winning.
what about
Season Seven Winner - Aleisha Cowcher
The humble hairdresser was quite the giggle-pot who had a botched house relationship with Billy.

7_aleisha.jpg

Back