Skip to main content

Is Jade playing Drew?

spygirl99

I hate how Jade flirts with Drew (says nice stuff to him/touches him all the time, etc) but insists Matt is more her type. She gives Drew mixed messages. I liked her at first but now I think she is one of those girls who wants ALL of the boy's attention. She thinks she can get away with it because she is pretty. She flirts with them all & it is just a big ego trip. I actually think Drew is too good for her. Yes, she is pretty but she isn't a supermodel (I know she is actually a model lol). I think Tahan is way prettier than Jade. And I know this is shallow but I can't stop staring at that ugly mole on her face...YUCK!

She says Drew is her best friend. I don't think she's playing him. She's just close because of the situation they were placed into together.

I think it occurred to Jade, prior eviction night, that Drew would be popular with the voting audience, and it might be a good time to be seen as less rejecting than she was last week.

Is Jade playing Drew?

No.

I hate how Jade flirts with Drew (says nice stuff to him/touches him all the time, etc) but insists Matt is more her type.
Well you'll have to get rid of this kind of hate or you'll stay a virgin 'til you die. Let's assume Matt is Jade's type yet she flirts with Drew... what the hell is wrong with that? None of the three are married, not to another person or to Jesus.

She gives Drew mixed messages.

I don't think so. If Drew is confused, the confusion is in his own head.

Yes, she is pretty but she isn't a supermodel (I know she is actually a model lol).

I can't remember Jade claiming to be a Super Model...:confused:

Honestly, if you were in Jade's situation, would you eagerly climb into your chastity belt and throw away the key?
Even if Jade tries to get closer to one of the muscle guys - and she likes muscles, we know that - can we really blame her for returning to the safe haven she's familiar with ie Drew? He's a bit dense, but he is nice - I'd snuggle up to him at night and forget the hardships of the day... wouldn't you? :)

Every year to someone who thinks if the whore themselves it will get them some where
hey much like real life lol

She's whoring herself? Riiiight. And I'M called the misogynist LOL!

Jade genuinely likes and prefers Ed, she has friend zoned Drew on a number of occasions but because she's such a touchy feely person with people she's close to Drew thinks he's getting mixed messages.

Drew is the back burner dude, she is keeping him on side in case things didn't work out with ed as she knows she was punching above her weight with ed, she could never get a dude like him in real life. Drew is defs more attainable and in turn better for her ego.

^ I don't really believe that, personally. She could definitely get a guy like him if he was more shallow.

Is Jade playing Drew?

No.

Well you'll have to get rid of this kind of hate or you'll stay a virgin 'til you die. Let's assume Matt is Jade's type yet she flirts with Drew... what the hell is wrong with that? None of the three are married, not to another person or to Jesus.

I don't think so. If Drew is confused, the confusion is in his own head.

I can't remember Jade claiming to be a Super Model...:confused:

Honestly, if you were in Jade's situation, would you eagerly climb into your chastity belt and throw away the key?
Even if Jade tries to get closer to one of the muscle guys - and she likes muscles, we know that - can we really blame her for returning to the safe haven she's familiar with ie Drew? He's a bit dense, but he is nice - I'd snuggle up to him at night and forget the hardships of the day... wouldn't you? :)
Fantastic post.
I love how everyone is attacking jade yet ignore old dopey drew (I mean jade hasn't been secretive about finding ed/matt attractive).

The funniest thing was when she was crying because someone else pashed Ed.
I hope this keeps happening.
Hell, i hope Ben has a crack.
Aww poor Barbie doll

And never ever compare Joanne to Jade..that woman was a lady with Class and brains

There's no doubt Jade is playing Drew but you can't leave all the blame with her. Drew obviously knows what the deal is allows it to happen or simply doesn't care because I suspect he's not there to meet his wife. In the end I say more power to you Jade - but I still don't like you. :p

There's no doubt Jade is playing Drew but you can't leave all the blame with her. Drew obviously knows what the deal is allows it to happen or simply doesn't care because I suspect he's not there to meet his wife. In the end I say more power to you Jade - but I still don't like you. :p

Wow! Very well put~ You are very onpoint with this and ITA.

Back