Skip to main content

Is George a useless and irrelevant housemate?

Michael Nguyen

I think so, he adds nothing at all to the house, at times I didn't even know he existed, it frustrates me that he will most likely win

It's time to go George!

He brings nothing to the table. He isnt even attractive, he got a free exclusive holiday in the house, I wonder how much he paid for it?

He's on holiday. Not taking calls. There's not much to say, really. That's the problem.

Even his attempt at drag showed a lack of interest. He's just sort of, there.

Yep, he just wants that money & is avoiding doing anything that might get him nominated.

as his bromance with ray grows, he started to feed ray infos from the inner group. i love that, i want to see what ray can do with that extra bits of info he now has in coming nomination.

i dont want him to win, but he doesnt annoy me,

He prooved that this week at nominations when BB tried to get some sort of an opinion out of him asking him why he hadn't confronted those he was nominating, to which he replied 'can't be bothered'. WTF BB, if the housemates can't be bothered, why should we be bothered watching!?!????

When you look like a cross eyed Jar Jar Binks you know you're ugly

232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg

Not sure how anyone could think this creature is "hot".

He prooved that this week at nominations when BB tried to get some sort of an opinion out of him asking him why he hadn't confronted those he was nominating, to which he replied 'can't be bothered'. WTF BB, if the housemates can't be bothered, why should we be bothered watching!?!????

That really pissed me off. What a waste of space he is.

Every time he nominates it infuriates me. I couldn't be bothered. Yeah.

Hopefully if this card board cut out ever gets nominated, no one can be bothered voting to save.

Yeah I was furious!!! i know I have been a hater of Ben last week, but I've come to realise at least he is naturally entertaining (whether I agree with his methods is another thing). It just looks like this series is layed out to plan, just like so many others, that the boring nice guys who were the wallpaper of the house will win. I would respect Ben a little more if he was able to take down George.

He is genuine but I think he needs to be socially challenged a bit more so like putting him on the spot or getting some kind of an emotional reaction out of him might help. As it stands?..no he isn't a useless house mate but I can see why some people may think that.

Why rock the boat if he doesn't need to? Out all the housemates in the house George and Ray are the only 2 people I could see myself being friends with in the real world, the rest make my skin crawl.

Why rock the boat if he doesn't need to? Out all the housemates in the house George and Ray are the only 2 people I could see myself being friends with in the real world, the rest make my skin crawl.

I share a similar view actually as Ray and George are both my fav male house mates. Is it a coincidence that they get along? hmmm.

It just looks like this series is layed out to plan, just like so many others, that the boring nice guys who were the wallpaper of the house will win. I would respect Ben a little more if he was able to take down George.

Aside from being a pot plant, I don't see that Ben has any particular problem with him. The lack of involvement may cause his frustration about it to grow over time so maybe something will develop.

That's part of the problem with George as a HM. There's not much to work with.

If he pulls the same bullshit at nominations as he did last week, I hope BB gives him the points! Completely unacceptable nominations and his attitude towards BB was rude and disrespectful. He needs some consequences for his lame ass actions.

Back