Skip to main content

Is Cherylyn Barnes Going Into The BB House

i think they meant what is the name of the guy that plays cherylyn but tbh Id rather not know, she's too good to be ruined.
Right. I'm not sure. I rather not know either. Just like Lawson's magic, it's magic until you reveal the secrets.

i think they meant what is the name of the guy that plays cherylyn but tbh Id rather not know, she's too good to be ruined.
To be honest, Cherlyn did have a pretty convincing draw my life video. Her stories are consistent. Mmmm...

To be honest, Cherlyn did have a pretty convincing draw my life video. Her stories are consistent. Mmmm...
It was. Every video is consistent. She never trips...it was a bit suss that she sent me a twit at 4am in the morning though today considering her age, although i was so happy! Were you the one that sent the photo of the guy?

It was. Every video is consistent. She never trips...it was a bit suss that she sent me a twit at 4am in the morning though today considering her age, although i was so happy! Were you the one that sent the photo of the guy?
Its a pic I found. Could be real, could be fake. Anyhow, I am a fan of Cherylyn. Love her content at the end of the day. CHOOKY BOYYY

Hope Cherylyn won't go in the house she annoys the hell out of me and she will ruin big brother all she is a big mouth transvestite that either needs to be locked up in a metal place never see the day light again or get put down.
she's a bully and thinks the world revolves around her someone should put her fake ass in her place

Hope Cherylyn won't go in the house she annoys the hell out of me and she will ruin big brother all she is a big mouth transvestite that either needs to be locked up in a metal place never see the day light again or get put down.
she's a bully and thinks the world revolves around her someone should put her fake ass in her place
tumblr_md52q21L7d1qh01r8o1_r1_500.gif

The remaining part of the first sentence after 'big mouth' is quite harsh... other than that section, fair enough.

You joined just to say that?

i beg ur parden[DOUBLEPOST=1415844426][/DOUBLEPOST]
you're a hater. Your message reflects more on you than my babe cherylyn <3

Back