Skip to main content

Is Cherylyn Barnes Going Into The BB House

I think I have found my 2014/2015 summer jam!
The music in this is AMAZING! I'm being serious. I'm really loving this track! :)

I have been watching all of your videos the past 2 days @Cherylyn! I love them. My favourite video so far has been the "Spring Awakening" acting rehearsal footage. :biggrin:

The music in this is AMAZING! I'm being serious. I'm really loving this track! :)

I have been watching all of your videos the past 2 days @Cherylyn! I love them. My favourite video so far has been the "Spring Awakening" acting rehearsal footage. :biggrin:
hahhaaah the spring awakening, smoking on stage. ''This is the chinese bird'' ''im malaysian'' ''she half belongs here'' lmoa

I watched the Cherylyn interviewing the Avenue Q puppeteers video today! Hilarious! :laugh:

I want Cherylyn to host "Big Brother" one day :thumbsup:. Would be so entertaining. :)

How does she know Nathan?

Back