Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your questions and responses I'm so excited to hear more and more as the evictees come out!

First @bleachy_dude brilliant suggestion and I'm taking some of those questions and mixing it up a bit! but seriously dude! amazing!

Second the questions I will be asking are from
@JordanS - Katie
@Timbaland - Katie
@Veronica2005 - Katie

and

(Question from a member not on the forum) (First Evictee Gemma)

@Inigo Montoya - Travis
@Oswin - Travis

Great questions guys! I honestly want more and more week by week!

Can't wait to interview them with your questions!

Luke
Am I missing something? Travis is still in the house right.... so do you mean Dion?

Wow! I really enjoyed watching the Mike Goldman interview @Luke Blundell !
Was so good to see someone who has been with BB from that start talking about it so passionately.
Excellent work

Didn't you hate him just a minute ago because he was so bitchy? ... So confused.
Was meant as a comment to Katie, I assume.

I'm not real sure this'd work for an in-person interview (unless the interviewee knew ahead of time) but it would be cool to ask evicted housemates about a broadcasted scene they were in that was thought to be contrived to get an idea of what really went on. I don't have any examples at this time moment, but it is the closest thing we'll get to a live feed.
This is the best. Or something interesting that happened which didn't make the cut. Like "which HM is provoking Big Brother the most, being told off, and what was she/he doing or saying".

By the way, Luke, am watching some of your interviews right now and it's pretty good. Well done!

From what you have seen of the televised episodes, do you feel that the editing has portrayed you in a fair and/or correct manner?

Considering they will be coming off the back an eviction I expect this answer to be a flat no, probably until you get to the final 5.

I've watched your interviews and I think you do a great job.

I would ask these housemates if they had any strategy and what it was. I would also ask if they thought at all about being entertaining and making good tv.

They seem very dull.

Hey guys! Keep the questions up, can't wait to see who goes on Monday and Tuesday. Finished my interviews with Katie and Dion today! and your questions were asked and there were some unreal answers! They will be up tomorrow morning.
Yaaaayyy! I have been watching some of your videos and I'm so so impressed. Your interview with Mike was so insightful! Am loving your work, you awesome person you!

Hey guys! Keep the questions up, can't wait to see who goes on Monday and Tuesday. Finished my interviews with Katie and Dion today! and your questions were asked and there were some unreal answers! They will be up tomorrow morning.

Did Dion complete the interview in his undies?

Katie/Dion: How would you have handled the shopping budget if you were head of house? (the shopping budgets the worstXP)

His best "undies" are on the wall in the house :(

So does that mean he had to do it in the nude?

ea2a4fdb.gif

Back