Skip to main content

Interview Questions!

Hi Luke I have really enjoyed your youtube vids over the past couple of weeks interviewing Tully, Tahan, Boog, Tim, Gemma and Ben Norristhumbsup.gif

I'd like to know if Ryan had told any of the HM's about his housemate/friend Nathan Jolliffe -winner of Aust The Amazing Race, and runner up in Aust Celebrity Apprentice.

What do they think about Jake being Tim's flatmate, and how did Jake actually described his living situation/housemate?

What did the HM's really think of Sandra giving up and jumping off the pillar, in that $30k challenge 'The Ultimate Pair'?

Have the HM's been told if the $30k came out of the winners prize money, like Priya and Katie's $20k did?

Last edited:
Q's for Dion and Katie

Did Skye ever mention her Boyfriend Dion who she was dating for 6-7 weeks before she entered the house?

Do you know a housemate from a previous series?

Did you meet/see any of this years HM's at auditions?

Hi @Luke Blundell. Welcome! I've really enjoyed your interviews so far - great work. :thumbsup:

Question for Dion: There has been a rumour that two housemates knew each other before going into the house and are actually friends on the outside – are you able to shed any light on who they are?

(ps: my pick is Dion and Jake).

Hey @Luke Blundell -- I watched your interview with @Benjamin2012HM and @Timdormer just yesterday, I think you are actually quite good and I really enjoyed watching. I'll have to check your others out.

If you are allowed to interview evictees, perhaps you could use the famous 10 questions that Gretel Killeen used to ask evictees. They are basically designed to be quick fire short answer questions, which is know isn't really your style but could be a fun addition.

10 Big Brother Questions
  1. What was the hardest thing about being in the Big Brother house?
  2. What did you miss the most in the Big Brother house?
  3. Who was your favourite housemate in the house, and why?
  4. Who was your least favourite housemate in the house?
  5. Who had the most annoying habit?
  6. Who was the funniest person in the house?
  7. Who was the laziest housemate?
  8. What was your greatest regret while in the house?
  9. Who do you think will be evicted next?
  10. Who will win?

@Luke Blundell - I actually have no questions to add at the moment, but I just watched the Tim interview (saw the others previously) and wanted to tell you I'm loving what you've done so far. It's impressive to see an interviewer who not only asks good questions, but is a good listener as well--kind of an underrated part of the skill set. Keep up the great work!

Hi Luke,
I haven't seen your interviews yet, but will have a look at them later today.

This is a question for all the evicted housemates;

From what you have seen of the televised episodes, do you feel that the editing has portrayed you in a fair and/or correct manner?

Sorry Calligal, I only just saw your post now.
You've already asked the same question that I just did.

My bad! :confused:

(Edited double post)

I just want to know anything and everything about Dion's relationship with Jason! :geek:

The THIRST is real.

200.gif

Oh oh @Luke Blundell I have a question for Katie.

How much $$ of the $10k does she actually have left and does she regret wasting it on overpriced food and coffee?

Dion: what was it about Sandra that made you think so highly of her?
Katie: how confident were you that you were at least going to make it to halfway?

Not so much a question but maybe just a tip.
If you're going to claim you hate bitchiness and people talking behind backs it's probably best to not be the person that does all the fucking time

Katie:
Were you aware that Jake was Tim's housemate? How do you think this will influence his time in the house or his strategy?
If you could create one yes/no task, what would it be?
If you could have been partnered with any housemate other than Priya, who would you have chosen? Who would you have least enjoyed being paired with? (I think we all know the answer is Skye ha!)
If you had to create a pair that would cause conflict, who would it be?
Have you auditioned for Big Brother previously?
Do you plan to continue nannying and baking in the future, or are you hoping to pursue a career in the media?

If any of my questions get chosen, could you attribute it to @chelsea_luc on twitter? Thanks! :)

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your questions and responses I'm so excited to hear more and more as the evictees come out!

First @bleachy_dude brilliant suggestion and I'm taking some of those questions and mixing it up a bit! but seriously dude! amazing!

Second the questions I will be asking are from
@JordanS - Katie
@Timbaland - Katie
@Veronica2005 - Katie

and

(Question from a member not on the forum) (First Evictee Gemma)

@Inigo Montoya - TravisDion
@Oswin - TravisDion

Great questions guys! I honestly want more and more week by week!

Can't wait to interview them with your questions!

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Thanks so much for your questions and responses I'm so excited to hear more and more as the evictees come out!

First @bleachy_dude brilliant suggestion and I'm taking some of those questions and mixing it up a bit! but seriously dude! amazing!

Second the questions I will be asking are from
@JordanS - Katie
@Timbaland - Katie
@Veronica2005 - Katie

and

(Question from a member not on the forum) (First Evictee Gemma)

@Inigo Montoya - Travis
@Oswin - Travis

Great questions guys! I honestly want more and more week by week!

Can't wait to interview them with your questions!

Luke

Thank you - I can't wait to hear Katie's answers :)

Back