Skip to main content

Interesting thing about Bachelors/men on the bachelorette

OK lets go...

Women live longer, for they are stronger & better adapted to life on this earth
Men kill themselves, die in dumb accidents, and kill each other, and are diseased and weak at living.

Women outnumber men, and will eventually rule, fewer men are being born, and more men die.
The age of woman is coming")
You are welcome.
You didn't give one example of them being stronger. As for killing...if it came to that men would win too, just look at the middle East, women are so strong that they have no rights and just accept it. Name a country where women rule...you can't because it will never happen.

Put one of each that trains for strength and the man would win every time.

Trump put a beating on Hilary...with no qualifications or media backing.

Boxing, mma, NBA, soccer, nobody watches the women's version of the sport because it's inferior.

They may live longer though...

You didn't give one example of them being stronger. As for killing...if it came to that men would win too, just look at the middle East, women are so strong that they have no rights and just accept it. Name a country where women rule...you can't because it will never happen.

Put one of each that trains for strength and the man would win every time.

Trump put a beating on Hilary...with no qualifications or media backing.

Boxing, mma, NBA, soccer, nobody watches the women's version of the sport because it's inferior.

They may live longer though...

It seems to me like you are trolling by going on irrelevant rants.

And mentioning sports kind of moves the goalposts away from your original post in this thread. Where you were talking about emotional and mental strength.

That kind of strength is a hundred times more impressive than physical.

Reactions: kxk
1. Women tend to live 6-7 years longer than men.
2. We have the intrinsic strength to take on childbirth, which is one of the most painful and exhausting processes of mankind.
A hugely greater resistance to pain in general, eg women can hold their hands in freezing water 19% longer than those crybaby men.
3. We have greater resistance to extreme cold.
4. Thanks to an extra X in our genetic structure, we are at lesser risks of inheriting Hemophilia, a disease which prevents blood from clotting.
5. Women have significantly stronger immune systems.
6. Women are outperforming men in IQ Tests.
7. We are better drivers too.
This one is for all the men who think women can't drive! According to statistics , men are 3.4 times more likely to drive rash. In your face, men!
8. And are better decision-makers than men!
According a 2013 study published in International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics , women are better leaders
9. Time to start using 'money-women' because we're better investors too!
10. Finally, our mensuration cycles are not just a curse.
From getting hints on any kind of potential disease and being a natural cleanser for our systems to ultimately slowing down our aging process , periods are a blessing in disguise that make us stronger than ever.

Women are far stronger and superior in many sophisticated ways, men are good for heavy lifting, good mules.
Sport is a male obsession, to replace going to war, of course males are better at that, you have been practising by killing each other for centuries - women can't be bothered mostly.

1. Women tend to live 6-7 years longer than men.
2. We have the intrinsic strength to take on childbirth, which is one of the most painful and exhausting processes of mankind.
A hugely greater resistance to pain in general, eg women can hold their hands in freezing water 19% longer than those crybaby men.
3. We have greater resistance to extreme cold.
4. Thanks to an extra X in our genetic structure, we are at lesser risks of inheriting Hemophilia, a disease which prevents blood from clotting.
5. Women have significantly stronger immune systems.
6. Women are outperforming men in IQ Tests.
7. We are better drivers too.
This one is for all the men who think women can't drive! According to statistics , men are 3.4 times more likely to drive rash. In your face, men!
8. And are better decision-makers than men!
According a 2013 study published in International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics , women are better leaders
9. Time to start using 'money-women' because we're better investors too!
10. Finally, our mensuration cycles are not just a curse.
From getting hints on any kind of potential disease and being a natural cleanser for our systems to ultimately slowing down our aging process , periods are a blessing in disguise that make us stronger than ever.

Women are far stronger and superior in many sophisticated ways, men are good for heavy lifting, good mules.
Sport is a male obsession, to replace going to war, of course males are better at that, you have been practising by killing each other for centuries - women can't be bothered mostly.

LOL

Proving point number 6 right with that reply...
Why are they paid less then.

If they were anywhere near as smart or strong as you say, this wouldn't be the case. I suspect you are being illogical.

Women are often illogical.

Would you rather, the male brute strength, ability to win an arm wrestle....V....female super power to live ?
I prefer life any day")
Females - all about life, giving life, living life
Males - all about death, killing others, killing themselves, and just falling over dying

Would you rather, the male brute strength, ability to win an arm wrestle....V....female super power to live ?
I prefer life any day")
Females - all about life, giving life, living life
Males - all about death, killing others, killing themselves, and just falling over dying
Living a rich full life dominating any woman I want with ease vs living a few years longer as a toothless spinster?

You avoided the question too. If women were stronger OR smarter, they wouldn't be paid less.

Ps: you sound like you hate men. Did Trump being elected rustle you?

http://www.women.anz.com/content/dam/Women/Documents/pdf/ANZ-Womens-Report-July-2015.pdf

Feel free to read and educate yourself Kev. If you are strong and logical I shall expect a respectful and dignified discussion afterwards. :)
Women represent 17% of CEO's I read on one page. I'm not reading through tha, CV I'm busy.

. Our own government forces departments to hire women even when theyre inferior candidates just to get the workforce 50 50.

What happens is 90% of hr departments are cranky 50 year old women lol

Women represent 17% of CEO's I read on one page. I'm not reading through tha, CV I'm busy.

. Our own government forces departments to hire women even when theyre inferior candidates just to get the workforce 50 50.

What happens is 90% of hr departments are cranky 50 year old women lol

Just as I suspected... poor widdle kevy-wevy. You are just not strong enough to educate yourself, and carry on a real, intelligent, debate based on facts and logic, about an adult topic. Well I ain't gunna spoon feed you little man, so I suggest you just run along and leave the adult chat to adults.

We have seen far better trolling round these parts - you can't even do that well.

Just as I suspected... poor widdle kevy-wevy. You are just not strong enough to educate yourself, and carry on a real, intelligent, debate based on facts and logic, about an adult topic. Well I ain't gunna spoon feed you little man, so I suggest you just run along and leave the adult chat to adults.

We have seen far better trolling round these parts - you can't even do that well.
I'm not at home being a house mum with hours to spare reading.

I'm not at home being a house mum with hours to spare reading.

As I understand it stay at home mums are incredibly busy looking after their children as well as a million other things. Which means that they do not have hours to spare to read.

Therefore your post is not logical.

Ah, Kev. You're such a charmer. Still here! How long are you in the penalty box, love? Whirlpool must be sorely missing your very special brand of misogyny.

Too much of a misog for WP, that has to be a first!

Ah, Kev. You're such a charmer. Still here! How long are you in the penalty box, love? Whirlpool must be sorely missing your very special brand of misogyny.

Too much of a misog for WP, that has to be a first!

Huh? You know this Kev character?

Back