Skip to main content

Interesting thing about Bachelors/men on the bachelorette

Kev

Why do most of the Bachelors (that American guy, Ritchie 'haha' the Bachelor) always have "fathers that aren't in the scene" "raised and made into the man I am by my mother/sister?

Is this a product of Hollywood's year of the powerful woman period?

Or these guys on the bachelorette"I'm really close to my sister, the family is everything".

They are the most coddled and babied, least Alpha Male 'men' in their 30's I've ever seen.

Last edited:
its just part of the story/spin... makes women more accepting of them if they have a strong woman in their lives - mum/sis/aunty/ etc...

jOeLUoTg6IP0oCkdPNayH0FlZHM8Euhd-AMC25vAAKdWY2wxizKUsK188yZRldHl3J_33TeWGQK2u0HkzxEuTs8zcqpjtwyIX8yz6_c3Oy5qiDMvbp0Y-Y7d2K6b4g=w310-h211-nc

Whatever.

Far more interesting though is the relationship between Tiffany and Megan from the bachelor. I only wished that I had seen that season to see if I could see any chemistry between those two.

Still it is the best feel good reality tv story of 2016 I reckon.

Love rules.

Why do most of the Bachelors (that American guy, Ritchie 'haha' the Bachelor) always have "fathers that aren't in the scene" "raised and made into the man I am by my mother/sister?

Is this a product of Hollywood's year of the powerful woman period?

Or these guys on the bachelorette"I'm really close to my sister, the family is everything".

They are the most coddled and babied, least Alpha Male 'men' in their 30's I've ever seen.

the women i have known in my life have been much stronger than the men. i also respect them more too.

Reactions: kxk
Whatever.

Far more interesting though is the relationship between Tiffany and Megan from the bachelor. I only wished that I had seen that season to see if I could see any chemistry between those two.

Still it is the best feel good reality tv story of 2016 I reckon.

Love rules.

Isn't that just a famewhore-fauxmance? Attention, publicity seeking, not wanting to go back to ordinary 9-5, gimme, gimme stuff???

Really?

Explain.
Some guys like subservient women, others like women who will challenge them, and some are not attracted to women at all - Attraction is a multifaceted thing.

i like watching the bachelor because it boosts my self esteem. i mean if those beautiful people have trouble finding love then maybe romance is more complicated than i thought!

Reactions: kxk
Men always stronger. As soon as I asked for an example of your claim you ducked and ran.

OK lets go...

Women live longer, for they are stronger & better adapted to life on this earth
Men kill themselves, die in dumb accidents, and kill each other, and are diseased and weak at living.

Women outnumber men, and will eventually rule, fewer men are being born, and more men die.
The age of woman is coming")
You are welcome.

Back