Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

Would love someone to ask the right questions and call out the behaviour of some HMs.
I wouldn't mind Tim Dormer as he's a true fan of the show. With perhaps Chrissie Swan or Nathan Morris.

Reactions: Kaz
another suggestion: Sharon Osborne to host.
hahaha she would rip into them, would be so good.

Judge Judy? Seriously though, the problem with hosts who give the housemates a grilling is that they generally do it to the wrong ones and then give a free pass to the ones who deserve the grilling. I remember Gretel letting Dean off easy, and the same with Davina and Kris in BBUK. An unbiased host like Sonia is better in practice.

The blackboard from Mr Squiggle

"Hurry uuuup!" :)

...Shaun Micallef and Amanda Keller.

Chas Licciardello or any of the Chaser guys would also be great.

I wouldn't want an ex HM - so those options are a no.

However, Amanda Keller would fit the bill, so add her to my list. Funny, quick but not overwhelmingly "me me me".

The only other one I can think of would be Ruby Wax.

Having said that, I think any comedian would be a mistake (apart from Amanda Keller). I get the feeling that they would overshadow the show (even though they might be really hilarious at times).

Meh, Gretel is still doing voice-over work for some fairly controversial subjects, so there IS hope.

Daryl Somers... to make it even more fucked up than it was his year.[DOUBLEPOST=1417277012][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Hurry uuuup!" :)

I wouldn't want an ex HM - so those options are a no.

However, Amanda Keller would fit the bill, so add her to my list. Funny, quick but not overwhelmingly "me me me".

The only other one I can think of would be Ruby Wax.

Having said that, I think any comedian would be a mistake (apart from Amanda Keller). I get the feeling that they would overshadow the show (even though they might be really hilarious at times).

Meh, Gretel is still doing voice-over work for some fairly controversial subjects, so there IS hope.

I agree with Amanda Keller OR Ruby Wax.

Mike Goldman. I said it last year and I will say it again. He deserves to host it after working on the show for so long.

Back