Skip to main content

In another world, who would you want to host Big Brother

Elle Mcfeast/Libbi Gorr. I dunno, I'd always liked that woman for some reason. She has the kind of feistiness/sassiness (without being a total bitch) that I apprecite in women whereas Gretel was just an arrogant patronizing female tossbag.

And she counts as a past contestant too! Years ago as part of Celeb Big Bro...

As far as hosts go, I actually prefer Sonia over Gretel. I found Gretel to be quite a bitch when she hosted the show. I'm all for bitching in the house, but they should at least come on stage and talk to someone who is nicer and seems to care.

If I had to pick a new host, I'd say give it to a former housemate, we all know some of them go in expecting a media career, why not let them host Big Brother?

Also from a money point of view, they can pay a former HM less money than they might a known name, cos the former HM might accept the paycut for their "big break".

Hand me a barf bag.. yuck!
Andrew O'keefe is anything but cute.. and cringe worthy..
along with the likes of, Koshie (ch7), karl (ch9), richard (dickie) (ch9)and that other toad
that just moved to ch10.. grant dennya
They may be not likable as people, but their looks should be judged on their own.

Kochie and Karl are not attractive (especially Kochie - now you can call him yuck).

O'Keefe is handsome. He's got a cocky, overbearing personality though.

The only time I like O'Keefe is when he drills politicians in interviews. Shame that his intelligence is wasted on the piece of trash Weekend Sunrise and *shudder* Deal or No Deal.

Kitty Flanagan. She's my absolute favourite for this, way ahead of anyone else. She'd be perfect.

But if she couldn't be persuaded, Julia Zemiro or Denise Scott... Lawrence Mooney, perhaps Co-hosting with either of them?

*But definitely no GenY Queenslanders with put-on Celtic accents, who think they're Simon Amstell..

OMG I can't tell you how much I hate Carrie Bickmore...paradoxically bland and profoundly irritating at the same time. Rove and Kitty Flannigan also get on my wick, so NO to them too!

I'd like a duo, so they can bounce off each other. If we're going for alumni, I'd like to see Chrissie Swan and Tim Brunero.

If ABC2 screened it (I can dream...) I'd like Judith Lucy and Mick Molloy (or maybe Lawrence Mooney).

If SBS screened it, I'd go for Julia Zemiro and Sam Pang.

Or Shaun Micallef and Amanda Keller.

Chas Licciardello or any of the Chaser guys would also be great.

Natalia Cooper from nine news cause she's so hot omg

Sam Pang and Julia Zemiro imagine that

or Tommy Little, he is pretty funny and he's stand up comedian too

Last edited:
Is there an Aussie equivalent to Gordon Ramsay?

Well apparently Peter Russell Clarke was (swearing wise, at least), but we just never knew it until someone put blooper footage on YouTube

As for a BB host, for me, it's either Gretel or a complete unknown like she was. Definitely no former housemates. Especially ones I don't like. Lol.

And the host needs to be Australian, too. Sick of this fad that the other reality TV shows have of bringing in overseas names to be a part of the show (yeah The Voice, I'm looking at you).

Back