Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

...I’ve posted that twice to correct some spelling mistakes etc and can’t delete the other one lol!... cheers.

We owe you big time for that Sticky! Thanks so much, I thought the double post must have been delirium after having to listen to it for so long 😂
Your break down was really good and much appreciated. IF I feel the need, I will take your advice as to the time to start at - although can't see it happening.
Typical TV producers editing for ratings.
MIGUEL FOR THE TOP SPOT

Thanks so much @Mr Stickyfingers

So Dale is an arse wipe.

I hate it when shows lie about contestants & make them seem nice when they aren't.

Knew Billy wouldn't have liked Perez, doesn't surprise me about Tom. (He has had a go about Perez since he left) Saying it was rude of him leaving without saying goodbye to Miguel.)

Charlotte only cares about Charlotte.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like we're all on the same page, and thanks to Mr Sticky for affirming that, as none of us were prepared to trawl through 45 minute of video to tell us. When I misread it as being 15 minute I was going to be swayed, but once I realized it was in fact 45, nup!

Thanks so much @Mr Stickyfingers .......I agree with every observance and opinion Perez has given
The guy deals with friggin Hollyweird, he knows a fake when he sees one, and he is an observer - I think his comments are quite insightful

Ryan is a moron, he really is quite thick, how could he think he is funny???When most good comedy would go straight over that dim head.
He doesn't even know what is funny, eg him and Charlotte. laughable

Goooooooo MIGUEL he has to win surely

We owe you big time for that Sticky! Thanks so much, I thought the double post must have been delirium after having to listen to it for so long 😂
Your break down was really good and much appreciated. IF I feel the need, I will take your advice as to the time to start at - although can't see it happening.
Typical TV producers editing for ratings.
MIGUEL FOR THE TOP SPOT

...lol!... I think some delirium did set in to be honest February lol!...

Thanks so much @Mr Stickyfingers

So Dale is an arse wipe.

I hate it when shows lie about contestants & make them seem nice when they aren't.

Knew Billy wouldn't have liked Perez, doesn't surprise me about Tom. (He has had a go about Perez since he left) Saying it was rude of him leaving without saying goodbye to Miguel.)

Charlotte only cares about Charlotte.

...no worries Kaz... it was ‘fun’... erm... I think that’s what they call it?... lol!...

Thanks so much @Mr Stickyfingers .......I agree with every observance and opinion Perez has given
The guy deals with friggin Hollyweird, he knows a fake when he sees one, and he is an observer - I think his comments are quite insightful

Ryan is a moron, he really is quite thick, how could he think he is funny???When most good comedy would go straight over that dim head.
He doesn't even know what is funny, eg him and Charlotte. laughable

Goooooooo MIGUEL he has to win surely

...I think my brain hurts after having done that kxk lol!... I’ve definitely lost a few brain cells in the process lol!... cheers.

...evenin’ all... I’m here to watch Channel 10 screw us all over and have yet another footballer win it instead the deserving winner Miguel... if that happens... I will never watch the show again I swear it... cheers.

...evenin’ all... I’m here to watch Channel 10 screw us all over and have yet another footballer win it instead the deserving winner Miguel... if that happens... I will never watch the show again I swear it... cheers.

That's if there is another series.

If there is, I hope they change the trials. As it's the same shit, different year.

...if the footballer Dale wins it then from now onwards they should only have the whole cast as footballers only and be done with it... Miguel better win this.... he... just... better... cheers.

Back