Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Yes....MAFS is my big TV secret....even a bigger secret than Big Brother.

I started watching MAFS last year to check out the frocks...then was mesmerised by the obvious plastic surgery, narcissism and very bad behaviour :)

Reactions: kxk
Yes....MAFS is my big TV secret....even a bigger secret than Big Brother.

I started watching MAFS last year to check out the frocks...then was mesmerised by the obvious plastic surgery, narcissism and very bad behaviour :)
Not so secret now.
;)
My dad can't believe I watch any of the "crap reality shows".

I’m a Celeb: Perez Hilton exposes Ryan Gallagher’s ‘mean’ side
In a 45-minute YouTube video, Perez Hilton has detailed some of the “mean” comments an I’m a Celeb contestant said to him.

Youtube from Perez about his time in the jungle, goes for about 45 mins.

Don't think people will be rushing to see Ryan on the comedy circuit.

To be honest, I always got the impression, Ryan is anti gay. Same with Billy.

I can't post this on the official facebook page, as I know they will take it down within minutes of posting.

I'm not watching a 45 minute video of Perez Hilton (or anyone else) talking. Any idea when the good bits are?

Didn’t watch the video. Thought Ryan was an okay guy on MAFS. It would not surprise me if he turned out to be a terrible person though.

...gee!... the things I do for you guys and gals... you all owe me big time for this!... lol!... for the first 20 minutes he talks about how great he is in all of his trials and it’s at the 20:40 Mark where he starts with the so-called ‘good stuff‘... he says that in ‘banana gate’ he didn’t like it that while he was sticking up for Miguel against Charlotte and Ryan (because Miguel is just too polite to people to argue a point with them because basically... he’s just such a nice guy!)... that‘s why he got so angry with them and that during the exchange Ryan had told Perez to “shut up!” and that the producers edited that bit out so that Ryan didn’t look like the ’bad guy’ in the exchange...

...I would believe that because Ryan strikes me as a self centred... spoilt... egotestical little sap that is not used to people saying it as it is... hence why I’ve taken Perez’s side in that particular incident... (yet another example of the producers making the show ‘family friendly’ and also in trying to protect a member of ‘the romance’ who they wanted to keep in the show longer no doubt)...

...at 23:30 mark he says that it got a lot more heated up than that which the producers again edited it out and that Ryan said some really nasty things that again weren’t aired...

...at the 26:11 mark he starts talking about the other campmate...Dilruk and Nikki had already been evicted so he couldn’t comment on them... Billy and Tom didn’t seem to want anything to do with him so he said that there’s nothing he can say about them...

...at the 27:10 mark he says that Tanya was pleasant towards him and was quite friendly towards him...

...at the 27:30 Mark he says that Myf was a spiritual and yoga like calming influence and it‘s a shame that she went so early...

...at the 28:00 mark he speaks of Concentino as being a mystical... magical... lovely man who was a pleasure to know and that he learned a lot of things from him...

...at the 30:30 mark he said that Dale didn’t seem to want to talk to him either but he was pleasant and polite enough when spoken to...

...at the 31:30 mark he says that ‘Aaron’ (Erin) was a ’lovely girl’ who spoke to him any time...

...at the 31:37 mark he says that Rhonda is ’a legend’ blah blah blah!...

...at the 32:15 mark he speaks about Miguel being one of the most beautiful human beings that he’s ever met (it sounds like he fancied him to me lol!)... he believes that he’ll win this (he better)... he speaks about him so much that I’m not going to say anymore...

...at the 33:12 mark it’s Charlottes turn... mainly he said that she was a constant whinger about everything possible... and that she was constantly glued to her ”jungle boyfriend” Ryan and that she didn’t really try to talk to him at all... one short conversation was spoken just before a trial but that was about it... he’s not very flattering when talking about her at all... she can’t do any American shows because of two recent drink driving convictions...

...at the 36:40 mark he’s quite scathing about Ryan and hopes that he watches what he says about him and says that he was trying to use the show to launch his ‘career in comedy‘ by cracking ‘jokes’ all the time... he says that it was “exhausting!”... lol!... (they must have been good because Channel 10 hasn’t aired a single one from memory lol! )... anyway... needless to say... he hasn’t much to say nice about the egotestical little sap I can say that lol!... he goes on to give various examples of Ryan being mean to others like Miguel etc under the guise of the ‘humour’ in his so-called ‘jokes’... again... Channel 10 cutting out all of those incidents so their ‘romantic couple’’ plotline isnt tarnished...

...if your going to bother to watch any of this I suggest that you watch it from the 33:12 mark onwards... that’s where he really spills the beans of Charlotte and Ryan... the things I do for you people...as I said... you all owe me big time lol!...

...and I’m just saying it right now for the record... if Dale (yet another fucking boring Football player) ends up winning this instead of Miguel... I’m out... I’ll never watch this show again no matter who is in it... Channel 10... you’re on notice!... cheers.

Last edited:
...gee!... the things I do for you guys and gals... you all owe me big time for this!... lol!... for the first 20 minutes he talks about how great he is in all of his trials and it’s at the 20:40 Mark where he starts with the so-called ‘good stuff‘... he says that in ‘banana gate’ he didn’t like it that while he was sticking up for Miguel against Charlotte and Ryan (because Miguel is just too polite to people to argue a point with them because basically... he’s just such a nice guy!)... that‘s why he got so angry with them and that during the exchange Ryan had told Perez to “shut up!” and that the producers edited that bit out so that Ryan didn’t look like the ’bad guy’ in the exchange...

...I would believe that because Ryan strikes me as a self centred... spoilt... egotestical little sap that is not used to people saying it as it is... hence why I’ve taken Perez’s side in that particular incident... (yet another example of the producers making the show ‘family friendly’ and also in trying to protect a member of ‘the romance’ who they wanted to keep in the show longer no doubt)...

...at the 23:30 mark he says that it got a lot more heated up than that which the producers again edited it out and that Ryan said some really nasty things that again weren’t aired...

...at the 26:11 mark he starts talking about the other campmates...Dilruk and Nikki had already been evicted so he couldn’t comment on them... Billy and Tom didn’t seem to want anything to do with him so he said that there’s nothing he can say about them...

...at the 27:10 mark he says that Tanya was pleasant towards him and was quite friendly towards him...

...at the 27:30 Mark he says that Myf was a spiritual and yoga like calming influence and it‘s a shame that she went so early...

...at the 28:00 mark he speaks of Concentino as being a mystical... magical... lovely man who was a pleasure to know and that he learned a lot of things from him...

...at the 30:30 mark he said that Dale didn’t seem to want to talk to him either but he was pleasant and polite enough when spoken to...

...at the 31:30 mark he says that ‘Aaron’ (Erin) was a ’lovely girl’ who spoke to him any time...

...at the 31:37 mark he says that Rhonda is ’a legend’ blah blah blah!...

...at the 32:15 mark he speaks about Miguel being one of the most beautiful human beings that he’s ever met (it sounds like he fancied him to me lol!)... he believes that he’ll win this (he better)... he speaks about him so much that I’m not going to say anymore...

...at the 33:12 mark it’s Charlottes turn... mainly he said that she was a constant whinger about everything possible... and that she was constantly glued to her ”jungle boyfriend” Ryan and that she didn’t really try to talk to him at all... one short conversation was spoken just before a trial but that was about it... he’s not very flattering when talking about her at all... she can’t do any American shows because of two recent drink driving convictions...

...at the 36:40 mark he’s quite scathing about Ryan and hopes that he watches what he says about him and says that he was trying to use the show to launch his ‘career in comedy‘ by cracking ‘jokes’ all the time... he says that it was “exhausting!”... lol!... (they must have been good because Channel 10 hasn’t aired a single one from memory lol! )... anyway... needless to say... he hasn’t much to say nice about the egotestical little sap I can say that lol!... he goes on to give various examples of Ryan being mean to others like Miguel etc under the guise of the ‘humour’ in his so-called ‘jokes’... again... Channel 10 cutting out all of those incidents so their ‘romantic couple’’ plotline isnt tarnished...

...if your going to bother to watch any of this I suggest that you watch it from the 33:12 mark onwards... that’s where he really spills the beans of Charlotte and Ryan... the things I do for you people...as I said... you all owe me big time lol!...

...and I’m just saying it right now for the record... if Dale (yet another fucking boring Football player) ends up winning this instead of Miguel... I’m out... I’ll never watch this show again no matter who is in it... Channel 10... you’re on notice!... cheers.

Back