Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Now here is something that is going to shock you, Its possible something happening on a reality show, may not actually be reality.

TV Blackbox has learned all may not be what it seems on the set of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, with the hot romance between Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby and Married at First Sight contestant Ryan Gallagher.

The engaging duo has something very important in common, the same agent.

Both Charlotte and Ryan are represented by Australian based talent agency, Stage Addition. The business has had plenty of success on the 10 series, after representing last years jungle star and Bachelorette, Angie Kent.

The 'romance' storylines between Charlotte and Ryan have been a key feature of the shows first week. The duo appeared to commence flirting with each other almost immediately during a Helicopter Bungie stunt on night one, with things quickly developing.

The romance has certainly ensured the two 'celebrities' get plenty of airtime, and potentially plenty of votes from viewers eager to keep the duo together.

What a shock. NOT

I smelled that something was up the moment Ryan revealed he knew her. How does someone who has been on one reality show know anyone unless they share an agent and are competing to attend the same opening of an envelope.
Plus there is no chemistry between them. He thinks she's "funny" and "a cool chick", and that's it.

TV Blackbox has learned all may not be what it seems on the set of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, with the hot romance between Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby and Married at First Sight contestant Ryan Gallagher.

I think it’s exactly what it seems to be, an unconvincing showmance.

Reactions: kxk
Just caught up again, well nearly, yes Julia's blue dress was a lot more flattering.
Still keep wondering about the glasses though!

Charlotte once again hilarious getting that star.
Erin definitely not as funny, she seems like she's trying to be funny. I could be horribly wrong.
Myf was funny and more convincing.
Ryan making me laugh now too 😂
I'm impressed the edit button has been lengthened, thank you forum boss 👍🏼
Damn, I was hoping Tanya was going to get zapped mid jump at the end, that would have been really funny 😂

Last edited:
Good on Billy for not naming and shaming, and getting on with things.
Haven't wanted to mention Julia's "bath robe" 🤔
Flour passing hilarious 😂 well, a few wines down after working from 7am until 4pm, yes! I'm very relaxed now 😊

And, snuggle city, Charlotte and Ryan 🥰

Until tomorrow, over and out !

Last edited:
Do they chuck somebody out tonight as well as an intruder arriving, rumours of who = yuck????

The lowest in pecking order the RTV veterans, Erin,Ryan,Charlotte need plot devices to stay
Charlotte being the biggest RTV person knows how to play RTV roles/story arcs,she got in there fast
Now we need Erin to make a triangle of bullshit

I have lost interest in the show.

It seems to be the same things over & over again.

The fake showmance. (Julia going on about such & such sitting in the tree)

The same sort of trials eg: them being shocked.

Someone saying they will stir the pot. (that means the person is dead boring & will do nothing)

Back