Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Did I hear correctly.

Did Dr Chris say, one minute they are eating impala balls, next minute they are going home.

Lets see if Erin goes home.

...I remember when we used have at least a dozen people posting on this thread in years gone by... has this show gone past it’s used by date or something?... cheers.

It's still rating well.

Dare I say it's due to there being less people left on the forum these days?

Funny that Billy Brownless is the invisible one. Not living up to his promises to shake things up and go naked (or maybe he is and they have to edit him out, lol).

Is sleeping head to toe a sign of friendzoning? I think I'd rather share a bed with someone face to face than risk having my head in their crotch...

I'm a day or so behind. I'm just watching the "Stairway to Kevin" one, Charlotte was hilarious!

I must admit, this program makes me realize just how we judge people by first impressions and looks.
I really didn't like Charlotte at all when she first went in, but I actually like her now.

Last edited:
Still watching, not posting much - sore hands and not much to comment on anyway

Charlotte, oh dear, I find her so confusing.....I actually watched some of her when she was hilarious and fresh faced in that old RTV show.
And now.....she could be funny, but she isn't, she is doing a RTV 'performance'

Any of her natural fun just seems weird coming out of that sadly swollen face,I do like how she keeps saying nuh not doing that tho

Lovely blue frock Julia..That's the way :)

(My recording did NOT work yesterday....was pissed)

Reactions: kxk
(My recording did NOT work yesterday....was pissed)

I can only watch it live these days.
No use recording it, as the TEN signal plays up at night, so I find myself changing rooms to find the tv with the best reception.

Reactions: kxk
Was the trial shocking. :tongue:

Is the trial over yet, if so how many stars did they get.

Last edited:
Back