Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Glad Angie is gone. I will be happiest with a Richard win. He's been the realist and most surprising out of the final 3. Probably will be a footy idiot again though

I dunno about Luke.
As in I have no earthly inkling as to who he is.
From soap to Tv host of talent shows.
Presents well. Not badly spoken but a lot of meh.
Just your frriendly neighbourhood inoffensive clean cut guy doing a job.
TV execs would label him as "all demographic friendly"

Reactions: kxk
Glad Angie is gone. I will be happiest with a Richard win. He's been the realist and most surprising out of the final 3. Probably will be a footy idiot again though
I cant define it to any degree of logic but I cant shake my feeling of insincerity when I watch Reid.
Dont dislike him intensely or anything like that but he strikes me a person who lives very much in his own vortex and bubble and can only interact if you enter or entertain his domain.
In fairness though- I could probably apply this ideal to most celebs who have ever been on the show.
Golden exception being Casey.
She was a revelation.

They are and none are 'wrong'. I was raised Salvation Army.
I will never, ever support the Salvation Army since they very actively campaigned against the NZ Homosexual Reform Bill in 1985. Even they regret getting involved, mainly because many people like myself have not forgotten 30+ years later.

If I was participating in something like this that could raise money for charity it would go towards suicide prevention, having lost two of the dearest friends I ever had this way.

Well I'm devo! 😭 I wanted Luke to win this. I can't believe he didn't at least make the final 3.

Think I was in the minority on here who liked Luke and wanted him to win. 🤔😬

Richard was an arsehole on Celebrity Apprentice.

And on here, he is so nice.
Yes, that's why I was wary of him. But if this is the real him, he's fine.

He was artrocious on Celebrity Apprentice. I can't help but feel this might not be the real him. Maybe he is toning himself down in some aspects. I would like to think this is the actual Richard Reid we are seeing here because he ain't half bad but I'm just not sure.

I will never, ever support the Salvation Army since they very actively campaigned against the NZ Homosexual Reform Bill in 1985. Even they regret getting involved, mainly because many people like myself have not forgotten 30+ years later.

If I was participating in something like this that could raise money for charity it would go towards suicide prevention, having lost two of the dearest friends I ever had this way.
Highly personal. I empathise.
But no sane human being can cast disrespect to an organisation which has helped the poor, needy and homeless over multiple generations.

The eternal question.
Does real equate to the pursuit of the fountain of youth?

Also, I don't know much about his personal life, but it's possible that at the time of Celebrity Apprentice, he may have been going through some personal stuff (relationship troubles, alcohol, drugs - some of which he alluded to on I'm A Celeb but the timeframe is uncertain) - the kind of thing that changes your mindset and makes you come across as not very nice. So it's possible that both aspects of his personality are "real", but he is more settled and reflective now.

Richard used to bitch & make fun of Justin, then all of a sudden Richard was his best friend.

Richard may have thought because Justin was getting all the trials that the views loved him & wanted to see more of him.

Richard used to bitch & make fun of Justin, then all of a sudden Richard was his best friend.

Richard may have thought because Justin was getting all the trials that the views loved him & wanted to see more of him.

I do recall Richard sitting around with Yvie and Angie bitching about Justin, it was when I first started to go off them.

Justin never bitched about anyone. He had confrontations with people (mostly just Angie) to their faces, then quickly got over it.

Back