Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Hoping Shane or Richard wins. Yvie can get evicted first in the finale. Yvie better not win, she did nothing to deserve that title.

I still giggle at the delusion that some of the celebs attach a Sally Field"they really must like me" thought process instead of realising that a lot of voting is just for drama entertainment rather than statement of them as a person. Reid's reaction was pure Sally Field.

Yesssssss Richard is my only hope and in the final, boring nice guy Luke....how on earth do you have a career in TV??????
Ask the experts.
giphy.gif

Yes as much as I like Shane I'm really pulling for Richard to win this. Noone else on the show has surprised me like him, such a nice guy he is funny has a dig at the trials just a good bloke.

Shane I'm kinda used to Shane cause I know his work for his charity and he is just a good guy.

Yvie, wow I honestly thought she might be first gone simply because I didnt think she would have much of a fan base. Again seems like a nice girl. I got nothing to be critical about her. I dont think she could possibly beat Richard or Shane but she should be very proud of herself. I see Yvie maybe getting a start on that morning show I cant remember the name but it has Joe Hildebrand on it. She could be good on something like that.

Richard for the Win

I didn't realise that Luke could talk so fast. I'm impressed. He's a very positive person too. Oh, he just said if he can make someone smile a day, he's done his job or words to that effect. I say at work to callers, usually doctors, if I've made you laugh, my work is done. I love making people laugh.

She's no Chrissie Swan.
Swanny is the exception to the rule tho. A smart personnable woman who came from reality and is holding more than her own amongst more professionally trained peers.

IMO: Chrissie should have won Big Brother, but Regina 'Reggie' Bird had the SOB story that her life & marriage sucked.

IMO: Chrissie should have won Big Brother, but Regina 'Reggie' Bird had the SOB story that her life & marriage sucked.
I liked em both. Both vastly different characters. But on the show they were genuinely fond of each other which was good to watch too.

Back