Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...so Angie and Evie quit 'Gogglebox' to get money for this appearance right?... as someone said earlier... what happens after this?... they will obviously fade away in oblivion I guess lol!... not a clever move on their parts I imagine... cheers.

...so Angie and Evie quit 'Gogglebox' to get money for this appearance right?... as someone said earlier... what happens after this?... they will obviously fade away in oblivion I guess lol!... not a clever move on their parts I imagine... cheers.

They will take the Ali route in trying to further their careers as a television personality.

They will take the Ali route in trying to further their careers as a television personality.

...no offence to either of them but they do have to have a least a little skerrit of some sort of 'talent' to do that surely?... picking shit out of TV shows is not exactly a 'talent' is it?... all of us do that each night... just saying... cheers.

...oh well... a bit of a lack lustre show for me tonight... watching the Helicopter stunts was okay but Ajay was totally ripped off at the end of it... but hey!... if nothing else it's been great fun talking with you all tonight... it was way more fun than the show itself... see you all tomorrow night hopefully... cheers.

They think this will lead to better things.

Waves bye bye to Angie & Yvie after they leave this show.

She is a cook, not a chef.

Also, last nights show, it looked like she had no idea on what the was doing. (though she isn't used to the shit cooking utensils)

...oh okay... thanks for that Kaz... I thought that she was a Chef for some reason... actually... I thought that I heard her say something about "I've never cooked on an open fire before so this might not turn out too good" or something similar in last nights episode so perhaps that not being an actual Chef might be the reason for that?... thanks for telling me Kaz... cheers.

...I do not like him either... he's obviously making fun of his percieved 'TV persona' to try and get us all to laugh along with him but I'm not buying it for a second... and yes... you're completely right adsyj... cheers.

Ha, I knew people wouldn't like him.
Personally I do think he's funny, and I think from the way he interacts with everyone and watches them while they talk, that he is a nice, sensitive person.
Dumb as a box of hammers of course, but so is Angie, they are quite a good match.

After doing some stalking on Angie's FB page, she works within the media industry and has attempted to put out documentaries that she has produced in the past but it looks like the gogglebox contract prevented that from happening.

Also I see Alex is back to his forge-couple storylines, has he learned NOTHING since the shit show that was big brother 2014?

You never know, that couple from Survivor did a car ad, and that couple from The Block did an ad for tiles. Can't remember any of their names but LOOK HOW FAMOUS THEY ARE NOW.

...bwahahaha!... funny as Timmy... seriously though... why is it that people go to such desperate means just to become Z-Grade so-called 'celebrities'?... are they just scared that they'll have to get real jobs or something?... it's pretty sad really... in a years time nobody will remember them anymore... at least on 'Gogglebox' they were seen Australia wide for a few weeks... they obviously thought one day that they were such funny 'superstars' on 'Gogglebox' and that they would get TV gigs thrown at them as a continuous gig but they have no 'talent' whatsoever but for picking the shit out of TV shows as I said in an earlier post... silly girls...

...they have obviously fallen into the same trap as the hopefuls in the Bach Franchise etc in believing what their friends have been saying about how great their potential TV offers would be coming in if they expand their horizons... but as I also said earlier... you do need some actual 'talent' in TV... neither actually have from what I've seen up until now... it's sad really... I really like them both... (well... until they did the Celeb Ads of course)... as I said... silly girls... cheers.

Back