Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

The more "experienced" celebs have the nous to know the cameras are always on. First trick you learn in the celeb "how to" handbook.
Reid, Schofield and gogglers too caught up in the moment and cashing in on that precious 15 minutes😀

1. Fiona (Richard Reid)
2. kxk (Jacqui Lambie)
3. adsyj (Luke Jacobz)
4. Meglos (AJ Rochester)
5. delcan (Dermott Brereton)
6. Mr Stickyfingers (Natasha Exelby)
7. Medusa (Justin Lacko)
8. BigBro (Justine Schoefield)
9. joyjoyjoy (Tahir Bilgic)
10. Kaz (Sam Dastyari)
11. oddjob (Angie)
12. tess (Yvie)

The more "experienced" celebs have the nous to know the cameras are always on. First trick you learn in the celeb "how to" handbook.
Reid, Schofield and gogglers too caught up in the moment and cashing in on that precious 15 minutes😀

...it's great to see you again Fuzz my friend... and yes... you're right... cheers.

...oh dear... that looks like a 'snap frozen nipples' type of challenge to me... it wouldn't be too bad to do in the hot African Sun surely?... cheers.

I'm losing it with this Justin knob.

Now he is going for the showmance. Clearly he has studied how to to get camera time in reality tv.

I am right off him.

...I do not like him either... he's obviously making fun of his percieved 'TV persona' to try and get us all to laugh along with him but I'm not buying it for a second... and yes... you're completely right adsyj... cheers.

Back