Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

Very rude of you to say that those who don't watch Dr Who are 'dim and shallow'....

Naughty @Affable.......misquoting and misunderstanding.......of course I did not claim every person that doesn't watch DW is an idiot

But......TV critics that cannot follow the plot do not impress anyone......for a show to continue for over 50 years it has to have some worth and deserves to be treated with some respect and to be viewed more than one forced episode and just dismissed as too hard for their wee brain

Yuck not sad Ajay

Reactions: Kaz
Very rude of you to say that those who don't watch Dr Who are 'dim and shallow'....

@kxk Didn't say that.

This is what was posted.

Shows they are dim and shallow, doubt they could comprehend an episode of DW

kxk was saying, they are too fucking stupid to understand DW, not that because they don't watch it, they couldn't understand it.

Reactions: kxk
Then again - some peoples logic will class me as immature as I have never been in love before the age of 26. 😕

Passing judgement about someones intelligence is just as bad. 🙄

FFS: You take things so fucking literally.

Last time it was about the ratings of The Bachelorette. LMFAO. (well the last time I actually took notice)

I was thinking Dylan Lewis (Celebrity Big Brother) or Luke Jacobz (Dancing With The Stars), but as Dylan is kind of weird and low profile and not known for his acting, I'm going for Luke.

An ad played in Perth this morning teasing the AFL star to be 'Hair-Raising', just shoot me now if it's Warwick Capper..

Gossip today is also mentioning Ajay Rochester. She did that celebrity weight loss disaster, so is another boring choice.
I forgot Ajay existed tbh, just checked her Instagram and she's living in LA as a casting producer for Dance Moms. I don't think it's her.

An ad played in Perth this morning teasing the AFL star to be 'Hair-Raising', just shoot me now if it's Warwick Capper..
Don't worry James. He is doing a event in Melbourne in the week of the premiere so it is pretty safe to say it won't be him.

Back