Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

Why do they always have someone who can cook.

The amount of money the 'celebrities' get to go on the show, they should almost starve.

Who is it, someone from Gogglebox? Unfair advantage if they send them in together.

Network 10 deliver new show SATURDAY SCHOOLIES as an add-on to I'M A CELEBRITY...GET ME OUT OF HERE!
TV Blackbox can report exclusively THE LOOP host Scott Tweedie has been flown to Africa to front a new sister program to the I’M A CELEBRITY universe - a Big Brother/Friday Night Games re-badge called SATURDAY SCHOOLIES.

Source: TV Blackbox / Steve Molk

Network 10 deliver new show SATURDAY SCHOOLIES as an add-on to I'M A CELEBRITY...GET ME OUT OF HERE!
TV Blackbox can report exclusively THE LOOP host Scott Tweedie has been flown to Africa to front a new sister program to the I’M A CELEBRITY universe - a Big Brother/Friday Night Games re-badge called SATURDAY SCHOOLIES.

I was excited about that but then I remembered who the Executive Producer of it is...

This is the Bad Place!

The worst. Hopefully it is Angie and Yvie on the show.

I am hoping it's Wayne & Yvie.

Tom & Angie, have been wanting to be 'famous' since the start & it would shatter their egos not to be picked.

Reactions: kxk
Thanks

I read that earlier.

Seriously if she is one of the celebrities, it's a joke.

Her shocked look etc, was SO FAKE.

She knew exactly when the camera would be on, the floor crew do a countdown.

Yeah I always thought that was staged, and that’s why she got in trouble for it.

She’s worked for ten before, maybe this is a bit of a profile lifter before they put her into something else.

Wasn't it late at night? I thought it was legit, and given she didn't get any more ABC gigs after that so I don't think it was staged. Why would you risk your job like that? But either way it's her only claim to fame (notoriety?) so that makes for a pretty lame "celebrity" status.

Wasn't it late at night? I thought it was legit, and given she didn't get any more ABC gigs after that so I don't think it was staged. Why would you risk your job like that?

It was late at night.

She is/was a freelance journalist, meaning she doesn't work for just one publication.

So she is self employed & goes where the work is.

So she wasn't contracted to the ABC.

And her fill in role was over.

Back