Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Articles

...if Karl Stiffynodick or his mini me brother appear on the show I will most likely personally fly to Africa to take them out of the show with two Silver bullets to be rid of them forever... or will die trying... it better not happen or... or... cheers.

I'd love Paul McDermott to be on this show. He'd be a hoot. Plus he's a spunk rat!

...jeez I like Paul McDermott tess... and... is he a 'spunk rat with or without his beard or both?... lol!...

I think the famous foodie is Miguel Maestre from the Living Room.

...ooooh!... good call Kaz... methinks that you may be onto something there my friend... he'd be great on the show I reckon... cheers.

Masterchef is already filming isn’t it? Can’t see anyone from the show going in.

I am hoping the foodie is Poh or Adam Liaw, both would be fun and not afraid of eating weird stuff, but both are quite busy

More likely a less famous ex MCperson, Miguel is too close to Chris, could be awkward or funny, bias would be an issue

I thought of Miguel because the clue mentions beans. lol

CLUE: FAMOUS FOODIE
This celebrity cook, television personality and author will be full of beans. But how will their palette cope when they’re faced with meagre rations of rice and beans?

I think it is the first one. The last one is the comedian as it matches the clue. Threw the "fully" into a sentence.

Nah I think the guy talking from 0:58 is the comedian, talking about working as a stand up. And I think it’s Dave O’Neil.

Reactions: kxk
Nah I think the guy talking from 0:58 is the comedian, talking about working as a stand up. And I think it’s Dave O’Neil.

I am trying to work out which one is the actor, tv presenter, reality winner. Is that the last one?

Back