Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

where are you finding the live feed?

...hi Lindsay...well first you have to download 'Adobe Air' from this link below... it's free and is harmless to your computer too...

https://get.adobe.com/air/

...and then you download a player called 'BBviewer' which is harmless to your computer too... from this link below...

http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html

...here are some screenshots of it...

bb4ca-15027splash.jpg

bb4ca-15028providers.jpg

...as you can see you can watch Big Brother around the world if you want to... it's amazing!...

bb4ca-15029providers.jpg

...you just click on the 'Live Feeds' and just watch it... under 'ALL' are old episodes of each season to watch if you wish to Lindsay...

bbviewer_screen.jpg

...all of those numbers from 1 - 5 on the screen are the different cameras in the house that you can click on so if someone is having a conversation with someone while walking through the house you can click on the numbered camera to follow them through the house!... I did it with Tim Dormer when he was in the Canadian Big Brother house... it was awesome!...

bookmarks.jpg

...and as you can see you can 'bookmark' your favourite episodes to watch later if you wish... it's brilliant and it is instantaneous when you click on the 'Live Feeds'... if you want any further explanations all is revealed on this link below Lindsay...

http://mortystv.com/bbcanada/bbviewer.html

...I've used it for several years now Lindsay and have never had any trouble with it at all... it's not even illegal to own it either... and it's free!... it even updates itself when you click on it to use it too... I love using it... I hope you have fun too if you download it... I know that I do lol!... I hope that I've been of some help sweet lady... cheers.

The tenplay site has the reading Jackie did with Paul on it. It can be seen here:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/...re/extra/season-4/jackie-gives-paul-a-reading

I wonder why no snippets at least were shown on TV? Like many people think she didn't get around to doing one with him. She talks quite a bit about things and it is interesting.

I watched it last night.

This was me :jawdrop:

They should have shown snippets, but it wasn't in their plan.

If they did, Julia couldn't make fun of her etc.

It would have made her jump the shark stunt, irrelevant.

I watched it last night.

You're a believer now?

...hi Lindsay...well first you have to download 'Adobe Air' from this link below... it's free and is harmless to your computer too...

https://get.adobe.com/air/

...and then you download a player called 'BBviewer' which is harmless to your computer too... from this link below...

http://goodiesfor.me/bigbrother/download.html

...here are some screenshots of it...

bb4ca-15027splash.jpg

bb4ca-15028providers.jpg

...as you can see you can watch Big Brother around the world if you want to... it's amazing!...

bb4ca-15029providers.jpg

...you just click on the 'Live Feeds' and just watch it... under 'ALL' are old episodes of each season to watch if you wish to Lindsay...

bbviewer_screen.jpg

...all of those numbers from 1 - 5 on the screen are the different cameras in the house that you can click on so if someone is having a conversation with someone while walking through the house you can click on the numbered camera to follow them through the house!... I did it with Tim Dormer when he was in the Canadian Big Brother house... it was awesome!...

bookmarks.jpg

...and as you can see you can 'bookmark' your favourite episodes to watch later if you wish... it's brilliant and it is instantaneous when you click on the 'Live Feeds'... if you want any further explanations all is revealed on this link below Lindsay...

http://mortystv.com/bbcanada/bbviewer.html

...I've used it for several years now Lindsay and have never had any trouble with it at all... it's not even illegal to own it either... and it's free!... it even updates itself when you click on it to use it too... I love using it... I hope you have fun too if you download it... I know that I do lol!... I hope that I've been of some help sweet lady... cheers.
thanks Mr Sticky

I watched it last night.

You're a believer now?

WRITE IT DOWN....jpg

...jeez!... "write it down!... write it down!... put it in!... put in in!"... I can't believe that I watched that entire drivelfest all the way through... what a con artist Jackie really is!... well it's great to know that Di (nobody calls her 'Princess' up there) has cut back on her sugar since she's 'been up there'... and she was also eating a Hamburger... and it's great to know that when we all die that we'll be well provided for at least... (if I make it 'up there' that is lol!)...

...I think that I've worked out what she does... she keeps badgering Paul to "write it down!... write it down!... put it in!... put in in!" so that it gives him no time to say 'yes or no' about what she just said to him... and that by the time she finishes badgering him... say... 25 minutes later... that his subconscious mind makes him believe that everything that she said that he wrote down is true... the blur between her bullshit and his memories become fused together almost as if he has been hypnotised into believing that she's a 100% Psychic... that everything she just said was true... she's preying upon his gullibility and in him wanting to believe in all of her 'truthful' observations because it all answers 'questions that need to be answered' so conveniently in my opinion... tying up open-ended loose threads so to speak... afterall... who can call her a liar while she's 'talking to the dead'?... there's no way to prove otherwise is there?...

...I believe that Jackie and the rest of them already knew even before they left Australia on who would be coming into the jungle regardless of how they react 'surprised' when they come into camp for the first time... I honestly believe that 'Google' is Jackie's best friend too... nearly everything that she did actually 'touch upon' that was even close to be considered to be 'true' is nothing anybody couldn't track down for themselves on the Internet...

...Jackie had full control over that 'reading' because she never allowed Paul to say anything except to 'confirm' something that she just said... whenever he was about to question her or perhaps say 'no' she'd bark orders at him to "write it down!... write it down!... put it in!... put in in!"... it's her way to control him... as I said... when his brain finally managed to read what he wrote down then he believed everything that she said and took it all as to being true whether it was or not... he was 'talked into' believing that her 'truth' was his too... that all of it was 'his' truth... he even said at the end of her 'reading' that he was 'completely drained'... of course he was... his brain was reeling from 25 minutes of constant baffling bullshit about 'his' life...

...I bet that if Paul goes onto Tenplay and watches what we just have that he would be saying "that's not true... neither is that... or that!"... he'd realise that he was totally manipulated into believing things that simply weren't true... anybody would once they've been allowed to think for themselves without someone barking orders at them... anyone would... she's a scammer that makes money from everyone's sadness and misery and that I cannot abide by...

...I'd like her to do a 'reading' of me... a total nobody that she can't 'Google'... it would be so much fun watching her desperately grasping at straws in trying to read such a nobody like me... it sure would be fun for me because I am not gullible at most times... (nobody can say that they've never been gullible before... I believed that Santa was real once a long long time ago)... anyhow... moving on... Jackie is fake fake fake!... she has really gone down a long way with me after watching that video... even more so than when the show was running... but... I do have to admit though... she was way better than and more convincing than that stupid shonk John Edmond that they had on... I'll give her that at least... but she's a shonk too regardless in my minds eye... oh well... it's been quite a while since I've had a proper rant... I'll be quiet now... cheers.

I haven't watched the video and have no interest in doing so as I don't agree with what these people do.
Judging by your "review" though @Mr Stickyfingers , it's even worse than I imagined.

Btw, it's a shame you don't watch MKR anymore. Tonight one team cooked chicken wings, and kept going on about you ("sticky fingers').

I haven't watched the video and have no interest in doing so as I don't agree with what these people do.
Judging by your "review" though @Mr Stickyfingers , it's even worse than I imagined.

Btw, it's a shame you don't watch MKR anymore. Tonight one team cooked chicken wings, and kept going on about you ("sticky fingers').

...bwahahaha!... that's funny lol!... and... I do suggest that you watch that video Meglos because it's a brilliant example of complete guesswork and fakery... it just goes to show how someone's thoughts can be so easily manipulated into believing complete and utter bullshit... I can see how well Jackie can fleece lots of money out of gullible people in the real world now... it's an eye opener and worthy of a look to watch an expert at work... trust me Meglos... I'd be interested in what your opinion would be on it for sure... cheers.

...bwahahaha!... that's funny lol!... and... I do suggest that you watch that video Meglos because it's a brilliant example of complete guesswork and fakery... it just goes to show how someone's thoughts can be so easily manipulated into believing complete and utter bullshit... I can see how well Jackie can fleece lots of money out of gullible people in the real world now... it's an eye opener and worthy of a look to watch an expert at work... trust me Meglos... I'd be interested in what your opinion would be on it for sure... cheers.

OK, just for you I gritted my teeth and watched it. Bloody hell, she's not subtle is she? I feel sorry for the people she manipulates. She's very bossy, it just seems like she bamboozles people by talking so much shit that one in a million comments strikes some kind of chord, and Paul ends up feeling that Jackie is right about everything because he doesn't have time to disagree. She has quite the gift of the gab, but not in a good way. I very much doubt Diana would say "what has GORN down". PUT IT IN!! Harry eats chips! Di likes shoes, put it in! Someone likes sugar in their coffee, is that you or her? Di, they're not calling her Princess up there... WRITE IT IN! Gonna bust your lights in the hallway to prove this shit is real.

OK, just for you I gritted my teeth and watched it. Bloody hell, she's not subtle is she? I feel sorry for the people she manipulates. She's very bossy, it just seems like she bamboozles people by talking so much shit that one in a million comments strikes some kind of chord, and Paul ends up feeling that Jackie is right about everything because he doesn't have time to disagree. She has quite the gift of the gab, but not in a good way. I very much doubt Diana would say "what has GORN down". PUT IT IN!! Harry eats chips! Di likes shoes, put it in! Someone likes sugar in their coffee, is that you or her? Di, they're not calling her Princess up there... WRITE IT IN! Gonna bust your lights in the hallway to prove this shit is real.

...I'm glad that you took my advice Meglos... quite the eye opener isn't it?...call me a cynic if you wish but I get a sneaky feeling that Jackie may have given Paul that 'reading' with the hope of him telling all of his celebrity mates back in the UK just how 'accurate' she is in the vain hope that he'll possibly get the word around enough for her to perhaps fly over there to do the mumbo jumbo 'reading' circuit among the UK celebs and perhaps a TV gig or two perhaps?... as I said... call me a cynic if you wish lol!... cheers.

I can't believe the amount of non-believers on here. She can't have possibly got so much right without having such a gift.

Call me crazy but I do think there is something after death but I'm always skeptical with people who say they are psychic or a medium. They have to impress me pretty darn well for me to believe anything. I think it's good to be open minded about these things but wary. There are a lot of fakes out there.

I can't believe the amount of non-believers on here. She can't have possibly got so much right without having such a gift.

...as I said my friend... 'Google' is her friend and I firmly believe that they are all aware of who will be in the jungle before they even leave Australia methinks Affable... even access to the Internet the night before they leave for Africa would be enough... I truly believe that Mundine already knew that Danny Green was going into the jungle too because Mundine is such a lousy actor... therefore he knew that Danny would be coming in too because of prior knowledge of it... as they all were aware...

...I honestly believe that Jackie did her homework really well about Paul beforehand so that when she was blah blahing on that of course some of them are right... people that like to believe in that stuff are entitled to believe in it... I just don't like people like Jackie or John fleecing people of lots of money for believing so... that's all... it's just... wrong... cheers.

Call me crazy but I do think there is something after death but I'm always skeptical with people who say they are psychic or a medium. They have to impress me pretty darn well for me to believe anything. I think it's good to be open minded about these things but wary. There are a lot of fakes out there.

....have you ever seen the movie 'What Dreams May Come' with Robin Williams in it T.R.?...

large_sdnq7Kwti0XLev71rjWYKCEIvvO.jpg

...in that movie it doesn't matter if you believe in Heaven... re incarnation... in whatever Religion or whatsoever... when you die you have a choice in what or where you want to go once you've died... it's possible that any or all above are true... I'm curious to know myself but I'm definitely not in a hurry to find out either lol!... it's a really great movie... one of my favourites actually... cheers.

Ok, I watched about nine minutes of it. Couldn’t take any more of that nonsense.

...haha!... it's brain numbing isn't it oddjob?... no wonder Paul said that he was 'drained' at the end of it lol!... I think that when I called it a 'drivelfest' in my original post that I was being quite nice at the time lol!... cheers.

....have you ever seen the movie 'What Dreams May Come' with Robin Williams in it T.R.?...

large_sdnq7Kwti0XLev71rjWYKCEIvvO.jpg

...in that movie it doesn't matter if you believe in Heaven... re incarnation... in whatever Religion or whatsoever... when you die you have a choice in what or where you want to go once you've died... it's possible that any or all above are true... I'm curious to know myself but I'm definitely not in a hurry to find out either lol!... it's a really great movie... one of my favourites actually... cheers.

Hey Mr Stickyfingers. No I have never seen that movie. It sounds interesting. I must check it out. :)

Hey Mr Stickyfingers. No I have never seen that movie. It sounds interesting. I must check it out. :)

...no worries T.R... it really tugs at the heart strings and is quite moving in parts but such a great story... Robin at his dramatical best in my books... cheers.

Back