Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Peter going was a bit of a shock. Just goes to show that you can be nice and funny for *most* of the time, but slip up and show a nasty side and you might just find yourself getting called out for it.

Alex is the producer of Love Island? Isn’t that a Channel 9 show?

Not on Love Island. Jarrod is on Bachelor in Paradise.

...thanks for that Affable... they're all morphing into the same shows now but whatever show Jarrod is on... I'm not watching lol!... cheers.

On the promos for Bachelor In Paradise they are promoting there will be a proposal I bet it's...
Jarrod and Keira!!!

...my eyes!... my eyes!... I should never had read that spoiler!... oh!... the inhumanity of it all!... lol!... what a ghastly thought T.R... lol!... cheers.

It was a crappy bottom three really. How is Simone sailing through this? I just don't get it, she brings nothing imo.

Simone would have fans from her time on Australia’s Next Top Model voting for her. Also she has 94 000 followers on Instagram. So even if a couple of hundred of those people voted for her it would be enough to stay in.

I have to admit, I cheered when Peter said to Chris & Julia that he was gutted.

Peter could have said to Vicky, there is no need to feel guilty about not being booted.

Vicky really thought it was her, & I assume that Fiona & Peter thought Vicky was going.

I'm a little behind, but have been keeping track of who has left. I'm a little surprised by Peter's elimination, but the others so far haven't surprised me so much. Paul was expected and I managed to semi-watch Josh's elimination episode and wasn't really surprised to see him go given he didn't bring a lot to the show. Jackie wasn't much surprise either, but Peter is a bit. I gather he had shown a worse side the last few days? I hope to catch up soon, sorry I can't add a lot to the commentary this week, I've got a bit going on at the moment.

Simone would have fans from her time on Australia’s Next Top Model voting for her. Also she has 94 000 followers on Instagram. So even if a couple of hundred of those people voted for her it would be enough to stay in.

I'll never understand why someone would blindly vote for someone just because they liked them on something else. I guess this is the way now with twitter and instagram where success is measured in terms of followers.
I like Tiffany as a singer, but she wasn't that interesting as a celebrity (though nicer than snooty Simone), so I wouldn't have bothered saving her.

I'm a little behind, but have been keeping track of who has left. I'm a little surprised by Peter's elimination, but the others so far haven't surprised me so much. Paul was expected and I managed to semi-watch Josh's elimination episode and wasn't really surprised to see him go given he didn't bring a lot to the show. Jackie wasn't much surprise either, but Peter is a bit. I gather he had shown a worse side the last few days? I hope to catch up soon, sorry I can't add a lot to the commentary this week, I've got a bit going on at the moment.

Yes, watch out for the bit where he calls Jackie "shithead", with subtitles. I'm sure that tipped the balance for a lot of people who had previously seen him as lovable.

I have to admit, I cheered when Peter said to Chris & Julia that he was gutted.

Peter could have said to Vicky, there is no need to feel guilty about not being booted.

Vicky really thought it was her, & I assume that Fiona & Peter thought Vicky was going.

I love Fiona, but I thought her bawling when Peter went was ridiculous. He's not dead, he just didn't win a stupid reality show.

Reactions: Kaz
I love Fiona, but I thought her bawling when Peter went was ridiculous. He's not dead, he just didn't win a stupid reality show.

She spent the most time with him in there and probably expected him to be in the finale so she was shocked that he was evicted. When you spend 6 weeks with someone 24/7 you would become really close to them. So I can understand her reaction.

It was a crappy bottom three really.

It's actually not the bottom three. So many think this unfortunately and I thought it too until Alex said it wasn't on twitter. They need to make it clearer as I think even the celebs think it is bottom three (heard Josh say it was the first time for him in bottom three when he left).

Reactions: kxk
It was a crappy bottom three really. How is Simone sailing through this? I just don't get it, she brings nothing imo.
Saw very large posters in the window of Bras'n'Things this morning. Not someone I'd look at ordinarily in pictures like that, but as I now know who she is... She certainly doesn't have the almost scrawny look of some lingerie models. Out of curiosity, has she been billed as a plus size model?

It's actually not the bottom three. So many think this unfortunately and I thought it too until Alex said it wasn't on twitter. They need to make it clearer as I think even the celebs think it is bottom three (heard Josh say it was the first time for him in bottom three when he left).

Yeah I know, I meant in terms of worrying me about Vicky or Fiona leaving, even if they probably weren't really in danger.

Back