Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...Simone/Fiona or Pete... it's Pete... well there you go... you sealed your own fate I'm afraid Pete... and... Danny is still there... you dance with the Devil and just get burned Pete... cheers.

...Pete got a lot of airtime tonight so I guess that we should have expected it I suppose?... cheers.

Jackie said that Peter had lost 12 kgs last night when talking to Chris & Julia.

ZOMG: Her angels told her.

...or... this was taped before she went yesterday and she was privvy to the information perhaps?... oh what am I saying?... of course it was her bloody 'Angels' telling her this... how can I be so stupid?... lol!... cheers.

Ok.. um that's a shock! I thought he was going to be the winner? What happened to those betting odds.

I don't understand how Pete can leave and yet Fiona stay. Like I see a lot of people who like Fiona is because of her 'Brenda' role with Pete and yet apart from that she doesn't show much, so I don't know what people vote her for and yet Pete goes.

Ok.. um that's a shock! I thought he was going to be the winner? What happened to those betting odds.

I don't understand how Pete can leave and yet Fiona stay. Like I see a lot of people who like Fiona is because of her 'Brenda' role with Pete and yet apart from that she doesn't show much, so I don't know what people vote her for and yet Pete goes.

Fiona has a fan base, she is quite a popular comic
Pete, not so much, I thought the odds were weird, he isn't doing headlining shows.Fiona is

Peter was a final 3, until he started bitching about the females.

Him calling Jackie a shit face behind her back was his final downfall.

...yup!... I totally agree Kaz... that was the moment that his chances died in my eyes too... cheers.

...or... this was taped before she went yesterday and she was privvy to the information perhaps?... oh what am I saying?... of course it was her bloody 'Angels' telling her this... how can I be so stupid?... lol!... cheers.

That's beside the point.

You know that they NEEEEEEEEEEEVER show things out of order.

Alex wouldn't do such a thing. lol

...I found Pete to be one of the comedic treasures within camp for me personally... I am still a big fan of his despite his Jackie comment and nastiness while under Danny's wing... we all stray to the 'darkside' at times... sadly for Pete... he did too... I was still hoping that either it was him or Fiona that were going to win this regardless as I did from day one but alas!... it wasn't to be so... thanks for the fun Pete... cheers.

Back