Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Jackie seems to like Shannon & said he is genuine.

I just wish the viewers weren' t manipulated in seeing what Alex wants us to see.

If Shannon took it out it would be a lesser evil winning I guess! Though I feel like he has thought he has had this in the bag since day 1 and feels like the winner title is owed to him. He has also accused others of "playing the game" as well. I think this "playing the game" business comes off from people who want to win this pretty bad and are threatened by the people they are accusing (i.e. Vicky).

I agree with sav001 that Danny has a huge chance of winning. Who would be worse taking the crown? Shannon or Danny?...

Going by past voting patterns, I'm afraid so.
Shannon is even this year's Casey, except without the humility or likability. But that won't matter to the public, who just see a fair dinkum knockabout Aussie bloke. Knockabout Aussie sportsmen also cruise through, followed by funny men. Women? Not so much, they are there to make up the numbers and get voted out first. Casey and Chrissie were the exceptions, maybe because they aren't considered threatening? Let's hope Fiona can smash expectations and take this out.

I hate the human race sometimes!
rJYMNoJ.gif

I had a thought in the middle of the series that Danny wasn't that genuine. He wanted to get on with Fiona and Peter and get in on the "Brenda & Ron" characters. Then he was teaching Paul to swim and their supposed "friendship". Something in the back of my mind said it wasn't genuine. The whole "playing the game" business just confirms my worst suspicions that his main intentions is to win the show.

When Mundine & Green were doing their 1st trial together & the others had to pick a team.

I know Jackie picked Mundine, did Simone pick Mundine as well.

When Mundine & Green were doing their 1st trial together & the others had to pick a team.

I know Jackie picked Mundine, did Simone pick Mundine as well.

They all picked Mundine, but Peter and Fiona picked Danny Green (because they're all from WA or something?)

Reactions: Kaz
Next Elimination (8th Eviction)

Simone Holtznagel 1.95
Danny Green 2.90
Vicky Pattison 5.50
Fiona O'Loughlin 8.00
Shannon Noll 10.00
Peter Rowsthorn 26.00

Outright Winner

Peter Rowsthorn 2.10
Danny Green 2.50
Fiona O'Loughlin 7.00
Shannon Noll 10.00
Simone Holtznagel 16.00
Vicky Pattison 31.00

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/bettin...ustralia/IACGMOOH-2018-Australia-3773674.html

Please let it be Danny.

Though I think Simone is gonski.

Reactions: kxk
I mostly agree with this article, about why this season has gone wrong
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/rendezv...b/news-story/7232d9a1f6ebd3b11dc6def64819950b

Excellent article, thanks for posting that, and we all know who to blame for trashing every show he is connected to.
I get the feeling Alex was brought up in a circus, he needs fake stimulation/tricks/pokes etc; and I bet he would love to be working for 9, MAFS and such shit.

Article forgot the dopey psychic tricks.

And, hmm, quite pissed off watching my catch up and Danny dickhead blatantly lying and slandering the females.
WTF when he said Jackie ignored him - we all saw him blanking her, a lot
And Pete, you D-grade comic/actor, no wonder Magda doesn't speak to you, without Fiona giving you a script you would be mostly mute.

Hoping Fiona sales by all the turmoil to Bradbury win:)

Query - all the facebook love for Danny, does that indicate a mainly male audience?

Oh, and re Jackie, not a fan but there is no reason to be so rude to anyone, especially people winning your friggin dinner for you.
I think Simone is right he dislikes females and doesn't know how to mix with women, unless they give him a script like Fiona.

Last edited:
I read posts on Facebook, most are farkwits.

They want Julia sacked for what she said about Green.

All she said was that's not on, when Jackie told how she felt Green was treating her etc.

Did not come from Magda, Pete said it
And why would she bother he is a boring numbnut her time is valuable
He is just a bit part in that show, and the weakest link

He does keep in touch with Glenn Robbins though - now that is one "comedian" I really can't stand. I was relieved when the Kath & Kim clue turned out to be Peter.

Back