Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...hoo boy... Vicky is really hurting right now but she shoulders all of the blame onto herself which is really brave of her... well done Vicky... cheers.

...well I enjoyed tonight's show... there were quite a few funny moments throughout it... Vicky talking about her past and owning her actions were the highlight for me... thanks for the fun you wonderful people... see you tomorrow night hopefully... cheers.

Feeling a bit sad for Shannon and Simone especially after tonight as Simone has done every eating trial apart from one and she just got voted in for another. Also Shannon's first eating trial was just him and Simone and now they're both going back to it again. I want Simone to get voted for more things and not just eating! Give her a break from eating!

Also bummed we didn't see Paul and Josh return to camp after their baby trial. I wanted to see how they reported it to the others. So I'm hoping they put it on the tenplay website like they've been doing for a few other clips not on TV. Still annoyed they didn't return a live feed to us again (like the fallout zone in series 1) or a show afterwards (like that show on 11 that was hosted by Joel Creasey and Heather Maltman) for us to get more info.

I want to see Fiona in an eating challenge. She’s never done an eating challenge.

I think she did the very first one (when Tomic was still in) I think there's only three still to do one after Lisa got selected tonight. Paul hasn't, neither Danny (he did one when he entered alongside Mundine but he wasn't voted in for that) and Peter (only thing he did close to it was trying to eat the sandwich next to Josh in the classroom challenge or whatever that thing was on Sunday).

Back