Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Some people can walk great heights, but the sea terrifies them. Fiona was a great guide, and he tried his best

Sea sickness has nothing to do with fear tho, it is all about balance in your inner ear. I know lots of people who love the ocean and have tried everything to stop getting sick.

Being completely blindfolded would have been better....He really tried...:( :( :(

Poor bugger....he hates failing I reckon.

The others are going to be less than sympathetic

...he did try hard... that was really hard for the poor bugger and even Chris explained what would have happened to anyone that would have done that trial... cheers.

If he does leave Im pretty sure it was pre-negotiated by his management and the show.
Do a week get paid and leave.
But perhaps thats my cynicism.

Sea sickness has nothing to do with fear tho, it is all about balance in your inner ear. I know lots of people who love the ocean and have tried everything to stop getting sick.

Tommy was not afraid...he was disorientated, nauseated and dizzy/pre faint....I could see his legs wobbling,

He was NOT afraid.

...well... everyone is sure getting behind the 'brat' now eh?... that's great to see so I hope for his sake that he doesn't throw it in... he seems to be 'redeeming' himself after only 2 episodes in so how well will he do if he goes further?... just saying... cheers.

Is his failing at tennis his inner self rebelling against Dad?
Or perhaps his mother?
1200px-Sigmund_Freud%2C_by_Max_Halberstadt_%28cropped%29.jpg

Every single one of us could have done that.
We have experts here who have seen and committted to memory every task from BB and every challenge from Get me out of here.
Itd be a doddle for us BBB folk.
Well that's not true.
Viewing upside down can effect people even if they think it won't.
And, um. okay, guess I'm not one of you then

Really? having your view switched to upside down is the same as seasickness. it is about inner ear balance and whether your brain can cope. His can't, I know mine can't.

...I'm so happy to see his fellow camp mates trying to encourage him to stay... I sure hope that he ekes the show out... I think that there will be some great moments for him ahead if he stays... stay Tommy Boy!... cheers.

Back